Re: Indicators with ON/OFF buttons

Banzai wrote: Fri Jul 24, 2020 10:08 am OK, a coder showed me how to fix it.
Please download this new version 1.02.
Look like it's working for now.
Hi Banzai,
Could you please apply these changes, if possible?
Thanx in advance.

1) Completely / Permanently - Remove / Disable :: Comments
( clutters chart )

2) Completely / Permanently - Remove / Disable :: Prev. Day Open Close Low Labels & Lines
( right now - lines can be turned off / but labels can't be turned off* )

3) Show Lines / Levels for : Today Only *
( right now - plots from begining and clutters chart )

4) Option for : Shift Labels *
( Right now - Labels do not remain Static position on Chart )
( Right now - Labels keep on moving with current candle bars and get mixed with bars )

@ kvak

Respected Sir,

If Time permits, Request you to Please Add : Below Options : to this Indicator : TLBOC mod k
1) Ability to make Text Color *
2) Line Style *

3) Button : ( If Time permits : Please Add button )

Reason for button request :
There are various versions on forum with buttons but each one as some or the other issue.
1) TLBOC button 2) TLBOC 1.01 button 3) TLBOC button v.2 : All these versions have issues
example : issues are as below :
1) lines do not appear in some timeframes , if time frames are switched back and froth then lines appear.
2) lines are off when button is off - but lines appear again if time frame is changed.
3) To make lines appear for a respective instrument we need to change instruments on chart.

Thanks for your Time, efforts, Generosity, Support.
Thanks. Thanks. Thanks.

thomdel wrote: Thu Jan 19, 2023 2:56 am @ kvak

Respected Sir,

If Time permits, Request you to Please Add : Below Options : to this Indicator : TLBOC mod k
2) Line Style *

There are various versions on forum with buttons but each one as some or the other issue.
1) TLBOC button 2) TLBOC 1.01 button 3) TLBOC button v.2 : All these versions have issues
1) lines do not appear in some timeframes , if time frames are switched back and froth then lines appear.
2) lines are off when button is off - but lines appear again if time frame is changed.
3) To make lines appear for a respective instrument we need to change instruments on chart.

Thanks. Thanks. Thanks.
An alert would also be appreciated

thomdel wrote: Thu Jan 19, 2023 2:56 am @ kvak

Respected Sir,

2) Line Style *

Thanks. Thanks. Thanks.
Hello.
Sorry, dont know how to add correct button on this indicator...

kvak wrote: Thu Jan 19, 2023 11:37 am Hello.
Sorry, dont know how to add correct button on this indicator...
Respected Sir,

If there is no button then also it's fine.

But If Time Permits then then Please Provide the below options :
1) Ability to make Text Color : None *
2) Line Style *

Thanks for your Kindness, Efforts, Time, Support.
Thanks.

kvak wrote: Thu Mar 03, 2022 12:20 pm Hello.
I dont know how its close to MT5 version, but here it is.
Found some version here at FS and
make two version lines and candles.
Both have two state for coloring based on Kalman fiter slope or value of velocity is < > 0.
MTF with AHTF, price smoothing, arrows and alerts and button.
So try....

Dear @kvak sir,

May I seek your help to have a look at this indi and provide a refresh on the averages? The older avgs on this indi is kind of limited and I feel it will be great if you can refresh it.

Also, may I suggest to put in Filters (Filter Price, Filter MA and Filter Both options). I feel this is a great indicator with a lot of potential as Baseline or Confirmation. It has a lot of potentials.

Thank you for your help and effort, KVak sir.
These users thanked the author sylvester21 for the post:
RodrigoRT7

太虚一毫 wrote: Wed Jul 06, 2022 11:04 pm Maybe God didn't want humans to have the Holy Grail? All coding teachers in the forum have leaked too many "secrets"!

In my opinion, squeezed ma (alerts + arrows + candles + BT), if not the holy grail, is a rare treasure. :thumbup:

When teacher is free, please make squezed ma (alerts + arrows + candles + BT) histo BT version.

If there is no difficulty, please add RSI filter to make a superb histo version like Fractal channel filtered rsi histo BT 1.1.

Infinite merit!
I don't really understand the alarms of the indicator. I don't necessarily get alarms when an arrow indicates a new trade, what could be the reason?

sylvester21 wrote: Sat Jan 21, 2023 3:55 am Dear @kvak sir,

May I seek your help to have a look at this indi and provide a refresh on the averages? The older avgs on this indi is kind of limited and I feel it will be great if you can refresh it.

Also, may I suggest to put in Filters (Filter Price, Filter MA and Filter Both options). I feel this is a great indicator with a lot of potential as Baseline or Confirmation. It has a lot of potentials.

Thank you for your help and effort, KVak sir.

Dear KVak sir,

Hope you find this post well. I'm sorry but I do not know the exact method to tag your name, just in case you missed this post. I pray that this indicator can have a second refresh with latest extended moving averages, plus filter options. I truly see potential in this indicator as a baseline.

Your kindness, help and support is truly, truly appreciated. Thank you very much and sorry for the troubles.
[@kvak]

sylvester21 wrote: Wed Jan 25, 2023 1:21 am Dear KVak sir,

Hope you find this post well. I'm sorry but I do not know the exact method to tag your name, just in case you missed this post. I pray that this indicator can have a second refresh with latest extended moving averages, plus filter options. I truly see potential in this indicator as a baseline.

Your kindness, help and support is truly, truly appreciated. Thank you very much and sorry for the troubles.
[@kvak]
Dont know how it useful, but add more averages to it....
These users thanked the author kvak for the post (total 5):
sylvester21, yoki, 太虚一毫, thomdel, RodrigoRT7