Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

To be clear

I understand Xard's system is a trend following system and scalping is not the intended goal of any of Xard's set ups. But what is also understood by myself and probably many other traders is this, working full time (more than full time...60+ hours a week) and finding screen time to trade is difficult. I leave for work 15 -20 minutes after London open and get home between 2:30 - 3:30 NYT. That does not leave a lot of room for perfect setups to come about. I have always been very reluctant to go down the M1 path and stuck to the M5/M30 or M15/1H combos. But damn, I find myself either jumping into the middle of a set up that I missed by 30 or more minutes or I don't trade at all.

Friday I got home around 2:30 (NYT) and had a couple of nice trades on the 1M on my "demo" US30mini account. Then watching BTC yesterday while "paper trading" the M1/M5, it was just so spot on. I finished with 7 "trades", 1 break even and 6 winners with casual observation because of family obligations.
These users thanked the author DaveTrader for the post (total 4):
FAIZANXG, Jedidiah, Mickey Abi, lorne

kvak wrote: Sun Jan 22, 2023 5:36 am Guppy Histogram with RSI

Requested file...
Histogram guppy with rsi... Added extras two logic in it, first is coloring based only on guppy ma and second coloring based on guppy ma filtered with rsi....third is original based on rsi trend....
I think is close to Mrtools version....

An on chart version is also available from Honje.
kvak wrote: Sun Jan 22, 2023 5:03 am Guppy Multiple Moving Average (GMMA) in Subwindow

Requested file Guppy ma subwindow...

The on chart version is here & Guppy template with both indicators can be found here.
<3 guppy ma (sw) is more suitable than Taotra avgs separate (mtf + btn)
Attachments
These users thanked the author Jedidiah for the post (total 4):
DaveTrader, Chickenspicy, StuartWong, DaffyTaffy
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

looks great
Attachments
These users thanked the author Jedidiah for the post (total 3):
Mickey Abi, Chickenspicy, RollerAndTrading
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

OK, I have finished XU v51 Setup, just to run some tests and I will post next Wed/Thr.
Hopefully, this will make everyone's trading easier and more selective when it comes to pulling the trigger.
Xard777
Attachments
XARD: If Carlsberg made charts... Probably the best charts in the world

xard777 wrote: Sat Jan 21, 2023 1:03 pm Just about done... I will post next week in time for the Feb cashcow Kick-off.
A big shout out to mrtools, kvak , and FourXXXX for all their wonderful upgrades that are used in this setup.
Xard777
Thank you, Xard777 for this wonderful stuff. However, the zigzag oscillator repaints. If additional code for stochastic, RSI, Bollinger band, and CCI are added the oscillator would become the holy grail. My thinking though.
These users thanked the author Gstat for the post (total 2):
Forexlearner, Jedidiah
Grow The World

Everyone needs to watch this...
Prime example...
Turn your profit into Tesla shares and borrow money Tax-Free for your expenses.
Xard777

Then watch this video interview with Rich Dad Poor Dad Robert Kiyosaki

HappyRe: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

In collaboration with FourXXXX, I decided to take the best of the new tools developed by mr tools and kvak and incorporate them into a previous setup that I liked. The resulting chart is clean and easy to read, allowing for trading on different time frames, from 1hr, 4hr, or Daily, all the way down to 5min for scalping. I will be trading this setup this week and will post it over the weekend for everyone to enjoy.

I prefer trading on higher time frames, such as the 1-hour chart, as it allows me to take fewer trades and set up for a more precise headshot - one shot one kill. :)
Xard777
Attachments

xard777 wrote: Wed Jan 25, 2023 9:10 pm In collaboration with FourXXXX, I decided to take the best of the new tools developed by mr tools and kvak and incorporate them into a previous setup that I liked.
Thanks xard for your generous experimentation, I can't wait to play with this new setup
These users thanked the author Jedidiah for the post:
StuartWong

xard777 wrote: Wed Jan 25, 2023 9:10 pm In collaboration with FourXXXX, I decided to take the best of the new tools developed by mr tools and kvak and incorporate them into a previous setup that I liked. The resulting chart is clean and easy to read, allowing for trading on different time frames, from 1hr, 4hr, or Daily, all the way down to 5min for scalping. I will be trading this setup this week and will post it over the weekend for everyone to enjoy.

I prefer trading on higher time frames, such as the 1-hour chart, as it allows me to take fewer trades and set up for a more precise headshot - one shot one kill. :)
Xard777
Wonderful configuration.

Thank you for your great generosity, you very good.

May God bless you.

Patrick
These users thanked the author Paddygir for the post (total 3):
fibo7818, StuartWong, KingSaviour

xard777 wrote: Wed Jan 25, 2023 9:10 pm In collaboration with FourXXXX, I decided to take the best of the new tools developed by mr tools and kvak and incorporate them into a previous setup that I liked. The resulting chart is clean and easy to read, allowing for trading on different time frames, from 1hr, 4hr, or Daily, all the way down to 5min for scalping. I will be trading this setup this week and will post it over the weekend for everyone to enjoy.

Xard777
Great Mr Xard , i have a little question , do you take the trade when all line of price channel cross the trend line ? :)
When trading, stay calm and be your own best EA