Re: A New Trading Game (chaos game) Played for Money and Played in Risk- Free Space

Dave111 wrote: Wed Jan 25, 2023 12:26 am Hi,
Please everone check top right hand corner of your Orbit chart to make sure it is working as it should be. If there small text saying Orbit the tool- seal3 then the EA is attached, if there is a happy(smiling) face beside it then all is well. If the face is sad (like italian trader's) then the chart will not be working properly and you need to check the following:
1 On the main Mt4 toolbar make sure AutoTrading is switched on and showing a green arrow.
2 Right click on the Orbit chart, scroll down to Expert Advisors/ Properties and make sure all 4 main boxes are ticked on.

The EA will not take any live trades doing this but will allow data to go to the Orbit base indicator so that everything is displayed properly in real time.
Hi Dave,
In my experience i don't need to activate the AutoTrading to make it work correctly, i just need to make sure the EA is on the chart (DLL imports active) and it's working fine.
I don't know if this may resolve others issue.
Thank you for your helping by the way!
These users thanked the author ItalianTrader for the post:
Dave111

Re: A New Trading Game (chaos game) Played for Money and Played in Risk- Free Space

ItalianTrader wrote: Wed Jan 25, 2023 1:39 am Another Live, Possibile 100 % Trend Lock Setup .

Note : the other trade in the chart was taken yesterday, i had spotted a possible 100% lock setup , here's the scenario when i took the trade :
Still i cant use this on any chart i want, as when loading template it always loads btcusd. If i add the ea manually only the right part is from the current chart symbol, but what about the bottom part?

ffsss,

Are you sure that Orbit The Tool-Seal3.ex4 is in your MetaTrader 4 Terminal / MQL4 / Experts folder and that is what you are attaching to the chart ?. It is not an indicator and should not be in the indicators list, it is the only thing I can think of as a chart you posted before only had a large smiley face and no text which means that you are trying to attach the wrong EA.

Davie

Let me allow the science that underpins the statements made in my last post. That way you will see that some of the analysis in chaos theory are simple and straightforward or we can say logical and rational. First let me point out that chaos theory does not reference "technicals" and "fundamentals" and this, not because some may not find them useful but because the mathematics does not use the information those views of the market generate. The mathematics is precise when the market is defined as deterministic. So clearly, those studies concern more with concepts not included in the deterministic math framework.

To explain what precept is saying is that for every single move to complete in defining a quote the fractal footprint must be involved. Below is the fractal footprint and it defines all chaotic space on the market strange attractor where price fluctuations live. We are saying that the shape you are seeing is all there is to big small or even very tiny perturbations in markets. So to think about the question of Gold long-term, the chaotist takes the Gold MN chart and compares it to the fractal footprint and you see at once that the current fluctuation is in the middle part of the shape of markets (the saddle or that part that looks like a cubic function). Therefore it is clear that we are in a rotation up to a topological 2 at which point price must return to complete the shape by the current fracture's theoretical (MRI) low. So we can crudely check stuff across time frames (or more correctly in the case of Orbit, time partitions), in this same way to read markets and know the accuracy of Orbit the Tool so one can relax more when trading Orbit the Tool and simply follow with confidence.

Now it also has to be understood how we breakup time because time is the least accessible variable in trading and the least analysed but not so in fractal geometry indeed just look at the amount of amazing mathematics Mandelbrot unleashed on time in his MMAR model of the market. Mandelbrot shows everyone a key which is that the analysis of time is fundamental to any chaotic model of the market. In our case we are not like Mandelbrot projecting the market by the science but merely reading it by the science and that is a difference, otherwise we submit completely to the master of fractal geometry Mandelbrot.My particular interest in the question of time has to do with the speed of translations and how they change across topologies in specific times. What am I talking about? I am saying that the market shape is never static and moves at all times. Some moves we map may take 12 hours or the whole day going down and just a single bar reversal to recover the last high (called topological transitivity or mixing). To keep things short let me just close by saying we are all freshmen in this business but this thing called chaos theory and its geometry fractal geometry does feel very much like the final solution so please quickly learn to trade only when the risk is zero ---> as Orbit shows.

(-_-)

PS: In fact while writing was trading Orbit down to profit because woke up in the morning and saw Gold at a high and looked at the fractal footprint per 4n or M30 and after reference to Orbit readings decided price was in the middle so traded down then went to where is known as GSM village in Abuja FCT to load software into my back up laptop (I use a 9 screen console to trade). Got back 2 hours later price was still stuck at its high so while home it began its fall and at that point my only concern was the the speed of translation on hitting low (since I was going to trade up once I hit trade profit as measured by the MRI). That happened (TP) and you need to see the speed of the resulting pullout back up. But I was waiting for that and entered on spot, that is immediately profit was taken). So over 100 pips up and safe (zero risk). Time analysis helps that kind of decision for Orbit traders you need to know the math to the point of anticipating that reaction. What math? Visual mathematics just look at the screen and try to relate it as is to the fractal footprint. After a while you do not need the map because you know the market. Pretty simple. But since the timing changes as a function of changes in dimension you need Orbit and not just the shape. I hope I make some sense.
Attachments
These users thanked the author Darkdoji for the post (total 2):
ItalianTrader, Mundu19

Dave111 wrote: Wed Jan 25, 2023 3:03 am ffsss,

Are you sure that Orbit The Tool-Seal3.ex4 is in your MetaTrader 4 Terminal / MQL4 / Experts folder and that is what you are attaching to the chart ?. It is not an indicator and should not be in the indicators list, it is the only thing I can think of as a chart you posted before only had a large smiley face and no text which means that you are trying to attach the wrong EA.

Davie
Yes, in the previous picture you cant see the text because of the template (the lastest version Orbit_Seal Definition) i think, but if a add it to a clear chart you can see it. Thats what i mean, here you can see only ea is attached, no template loaded and only the right part is shown.
Attachments

ffsss wrote: Wed Jan 25, 2023 3:47 am Yes, in the previous picture you cant see the text because of the template (the lastest version Orbit_Seal Definition) i think, but if a add it to a clear chart you can see it. Thats what i mean, here you can see only ea is attached, no template loaded and only the right part is shown.
Yes that looks good. Have you tried my suggestion in previous post to update your Window Fonts, then re-post with the template and EA again please.

How does Gold look now? And what is the reading of U.S> Flash PMI now. What does the flash P.M.I measure at exactly this point? Because as a rule (correlation) if there is a relationship such that when one variable goes down the other goes down then the inverse applies. If the inverse does not apply in practice you have a spurious relationship. Too many of such in your analyses mix and you will lose more than you win is my point. The PMI does not appear a good measure for Gold because whatever is a good measure for Gold would have reacted as fast at 1917 where we said earlier (elsewhere on the site and censored by admins), Gold was headed. We said circa 1920 at the time. But bottom line Gold is going up very strong ahead and 1917 is motile in the sense that it is what is called, in chaos math, the initial or seed value. To win you must be precise and you can be since the system is deterministic.The market is not stochastic (no probabilities explain it consistently), the market is a chaotic system underpinned by a fractal structure and thus deterministic. No errors in projections can be allowed in such an environment since you can know exactly ahead of the market.

The Crow (-_-)

https://www.metalsmine.com/news/1201906 ... st14299494

Dave111 wrote: Tue Jan 24, 2023 9:58 pm Hi,
This is an issue with one or both problems I have seen a few people have.

1 Windows Fonts need wingdings update ( I use Linux so Wine-tricks fonts does the trick)
2 Reduce the width of the open chart as it also can also be a resolution problem, especially with wider monitors like mine or a laptop.
And how do you do these things?