Re: A New Trading Game (chaos game) Played for Money and Played in Risk- Free Space

ffsss wrote: Tue Jan 24, 2023 1:35 am Also there is a problem as it loads btcusd info on any symbol. For example here you can see btcusd chart, and then if i want to use the tool on gbpusd i cant, as it only shows info for btcusd. Bot pictures are the same when they should not.

Hi ffsss,
The EA is not attached in the latest update, so you need to add to chart and make sure enable live trading is ticked in the box for it to function properly and re-save the template. Hope that sorts it for you.
Davie
These users thanked the author Dave111 for the post:
ItalianTrader

Re: A New Trading Game (chaos game) Played for Money and Played in Risk- Free Space

ffsss wrote: Tue Jan 24, 2023 8:14 pm When i add the EA this happens.
Make sure you are loading Orbit on one pair only : Opening more than 2 pairs with Orbit will led to bug and glitches in its working, you can only ( at least in my experience ) open one or at maximum 2 pairs with orbit to make it work smoothly, otherwise more than 2 pairs opened will cause you malfunctions / glitches.
Also, as far as i remember in previous post it has been noted that some broker just won't work with the EA etc. so you'll may need to use another broker.
It is a really complex system so it will naturally require time to fix these problems,and as we know, the Kind creator it's not in the perfect health condition and it's the only one behind this project so it won't be easy, just need patience.
Regards
K

ffsss wrote: Tue Jan 24, 2023 8:14 pm When i add the EA this happens.

Hi,
This is an issue with one or both problems I have seen a few people have.

1 Windows Fonts need wingdings update ( I use Linux so Wine-tricks fonts does the trick)
2 Reduce the width of the open chart as it also can also be a resolution problem, especially with wider monitors like mine or a laptop.

ItalianTrader wrote: Tue Jan 24, 2023 8:35 pm Make sure you are loading Orbit on one pair only : Opening more than 2 pairs with Orbit will led to bug and glitches in its working, you can only ( at least in my experience ) open one or at maximum 2 pairs with orbit to make it work smoothly, otherwise more than 2 pairs opened will cause you malfunctions / glitches.
Also, as far as i remember in previous post it has been noted that some broker just won't work with the EA etc. so you'll may need to use another broker.
It is a really complex system so it will naturally require time to fix these problems,and as we know, the Kind creator it's not in the perfect health condition and it's the only one behind this project so it won't be easy, just need patience.
Regards
K
I use it only in one chart tho.

Hi,
Please everone check top right hand corner of your Orbit chart to make sure it is working as it should be. If there small text saying Orbit the tool- seal3 then the EA is attached, if there is a happy(smiling) face beside it then all is well. If the face is sad (like italian trader's) then the chart will not be working properly and you need to check the following:
1 On the main Mt4 toolbar make sure AutoTrading is switched on and showing a green arrow.
2 Right click on the Orbit chart, scroll down to Expert Advisors/ Properties and make sure all 4 main boxes are ticked on.

The EA will not take any live trades doing this but will allow data to go to the Orbit base indicator so that everything is displayed properly in real time.

In fractal geometry complexity is the ratio of the change in size to that in the details (fractal dimension). We know that every movement in price defines a unit of fluctuation (fracture) and each has a begin and end point which means Orbit can read a movement from begin to end exactly. This is why it is correct 100/100 times and trades only when there is zero risk. Really very simple and verifiable. Orbit changes the way trading is done forever. So very correct to say there are no secrets just complexity since to complete the ultimate fracture (or shape), the variable is free to fluctuate to infinity. Orbit knows every motile initial value in such mappings -----> In other words, Orbit takes out the "butterfly effect" in chaos to control for chaos -------> very simple idea.
Review below to see a live example:
Interesting analysis but with a fatal flaw. For trading and traders some wild point in future is not the issue rather a path to any of the many highs and lows that map to such expectations. So, for now the trader needs to know the trend (""trend" is your friend") and regardless of what any analyst says or thinks that is defined by science as a downtrend. Yes in spite of what we see now, Gold is trading in the saddle of its downward trajectory from 2024 and until it touches the low of the current fracture (unit shape of pivots in which price fluctuates), from its 2024 high, it remains speculative (and incredibly risky) to trade Gold as if it was in an up trend (long term). We know that by or before circa 2020 Gold must complete this middle part of its established fractal footprint and fall toward its low theoretically estimated at 1379. What participants need to understand is what very few know --- which is that the science of complex dynamical systems exists and can help us calculate the market exactly. The market is a fractal and chaotic which means we know that every movement in price defines a unit of fluctuation as above (fractures of even shape to different measures), and each has a begin and end point which means unless you follow the shape and form of the fractal footprint to read movements within such shapes at scale e.g., for the said (or current) fracture one is being speculative in any conjecture put forward. You need to be in a position where you can calculate the end points of a fracture topologically to tell the future of price more accurately. The market is deterministic not stochastic is the point of chaos theory and fractal geometry.

The Crow (-_-)

https://lnkd.in/d97KTzxd (context)

https://www.metalsmine.com/news/1201803 ... st14298838 (context) #future #change #science #tradingstrategy
Attachments
These users thanked the author Darkdoji for the post:
ItalianTrader

DarkDoji(Samm) has put a lot of hard work into this, which I thank him for, and I have taken his advice to have a 4 hour chart open beside the main chart which I can follow along with the higher timeframe MRI indicators and Semafors ( removed Orbit EA and Orbit base from this chart as not needed ). I am using a 30 min higher volatility US30 chart as main chart as it seems to have the right amount of Semafors ( not too many not too little ) and can observe the tool moving quicker than having a slow moving currency pair while I am watching and learning. Market moves in the same way from small to bigger semafors to larger crown turning points (you can still observe the second dot pattern) but with the tool mapping it all out using mathematics/geometry taking the guesswork out of trying to find trades myself which are never very good. Still a lot to learn yet but starting to look very promising.

Davie