Re: RSI Indicators for MT4

Lightningstorm7 wrote: Thu Jan 19, 2023 6:10 pm MrTools may I ask of you one thing to add to this wonderful indicator; Can you add "change color on slope change" please? It would be great although it is exceptional..
Hello, I made one version, before rsi(xuma histo)...You may test it....
Is possible color logic for slope or cross of signal in both rsi....
These users thanked the author kvak for the post (total 4):
Chickenspicy, 太虚一毫, moey_dw, Lightningstorm7

chickensword wrote: Fri Jan 20, 2023 12:26 pm Hmm 🤔 still has quite some chop I thought it would be a little less back and forth but that’s ok, wait could you add price options too? I think that might fix that, thank you!
Like median price or heikin close
Looks like it has all the prices, added filtering option for the final rsi value, maybe that will help, hopefully it's working ok, didn't get to test it before posting.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 3):
Jedidiah, Chickenspicy, kvak

RMI indicator

Made this one with a filter.

RMI vs RSI

Roger Altman created the RMI due to his frustration with the RSI's inconsistent oscillation between defined overbought and oversold levels which made it hard for him to analyze trends, so Altman added a momentum component to the RSI.

• RSI counts price's gains and losses from Close to Close.
  • RMI calculates price's gains and losses from Close relative to a Close several bars back

RMI is an advanced version of the RSI indicator which is better suited to trend trading. Signals on the "50" median line are used for entering trends.

A Jurik Smoothed version is also available here: Jurik RMI indicator.