Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

1337br wrote: Sun Jan 22, 2023 5:00 am I didn't find this version, where can I find it to download?
Next week :D
viewtopic.php?p=1295501308#p1295501308

Mrs.W
These users thanked the author Mrs.Watanabe for the post (total 4):
Skyold, Jedidiah, 1337br, Forexlearner
At the back of a road in common use is another road in the mountain of flowers; you may take either way but be in time still in bloom.(Rikyu SEN)
人の行く裏に道あり花の山
いずれを行くも散らぬ間に行け (利休百首外から)

sgarr wrote: Sun Jan 22, 2023 7:32 am I hope that this time someone reads, but where do I download this version?
Mrs.Watanabe wrote: Sun Jan 22, 2023 5:11 am Next week :D
viewtopic.php?p=1295501308#p1295501308

Mrs.W
????????????????????????????????????????????????????
Why not read carefully what Mr.XARD777 himself said.
It will be possible to download the new version next week

Please don't think that the new version is the Holy Grail.
Greed is an obstacle to trading
These users thanked the author Jedidiah for the post (total 3):
Mrs.Watanabe, Chickenspicy, Alphonse91
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

1337br wrote: Sun Jan 22, 2023 4:57 am Thank you very much for the pdf and video, I will study calmly..

but I wanted to know specifically about this system, ways to enter into an operation,, I realized that some signals are delayed, others show earlier

Could someone kindly give examples of buying and selling (using this system) thanks
Xard is working on a trading plan, it will involve trading away from the Blue ZZ and the Arrow Semafor, entering after a second dot as shown by the triangles.

The system and how to trade are coming and will be posted as soon as it is ready, in the meantime, you just need to wait patiently.

You can study this image that Xard posted.
These users thanked the author XXXX for the post (total 8):
Mrs.Watanabe, Jedidiah, Skyold, 1337br, StuartWong, Mundu19, Musashi, KingSaviour
nil desperandum

viewtopic.php?p=1295501352#p1295501352

I replaced the XU v50 sub window with a generic (default) version of sub window from this pic...thanks for sharing Honjie... while waiting for Xard's update.

Then I started looking at the M1 and M5 combo to see how it looks for scalps :mistake: :D
It is definitely worth looking into. BTC is a crap show and with it's massive spread I would never trade it. But watching the M1 and M5 play out over the weekend?? Wow, scalping with this set up should not to be dismissed. It gets you trades with the trend and all the good meaty cuts.

viewtopic.php?p=1295501139#p1295501139
These users thanked the author DaveTrader for the post:
Jedidiah