Re: Trailing stop EA's

Panayiotis wrote: Tue Feb 15, 2022 11:30 pm Thanks for being so helpful in sharing your hard work with us. I'm trying to scalp (manually) playing with the settings of "kelner bands stop" indicator and I think that it would be very helpful if I could see a higher TF instance of this indicator on the same chart. I would be grateful if you could make an MTF version of it (could it be with more options for ma method and price ? If not, that would be fine, too). Thanks, again.
Check here
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 2):
Tradehunter, Panayiotis

mrtools wrote: Wed May 26, 2021 6:28 am Made a keltner stop and the kelner trailing stop EA. Need the keltner bands stop in your indicators folder for the EA to work.
sorry im not programmer. this EA has to be set up or else? it doesnt trade in my case.
indi in folder, smile runs, but no trades(

alexm wrote: Mon Feb 21, 2022 2:11 am sorry im not programmer. this EA has to be set up or else? it doesnt trade in my case.
indi in folder, smile runs, but no trades(
It places a trailing stop on manually opened trades, it should also trail EA placed trades if you match the EA magic number to the trailing stop.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
alexm

Tradehunter wrote: Sat Jan 21, 2023 10:50 am Hi Mr. Tools
Any chance we can get a simple trailing stop ea based off the standard error bands.
They seem to provide a nice distance and then close in on price relatively close to the turn.
Thanks!
! Std error bands stops.mq4
Not able to test if it works or not, but fairly confident. that it should. Made an ea version of the indicator to make it easier to call, it needs to be in your indicator folder for the EA to work.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 5):
Tradehunter, 太虚一毫, Jedidiah, alexm, RodrigoRT7

mrtools wrote: Sat Jan 21, 2023 1:01 pm Not able to test if it works or not, but fairly confident. that it should. Made an ea version of the indicator to make it easier to call, it needs to be in your indicator folder for the EA to work.
If you use the teacher's masterpiece adxvma levels to make EA, it will be very good! :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: