Re: Moving Average indicators for MT4

RplusT wrote: Fri Jan 20, 2023 12:43 am Trying different settings, also mtf. I wish I could change the colour and style of the 2 lines but could not figure out where!?
Hello, It is possible but complicated in menus and plotpoint, cleanpoint function not working good when you add different line style from solid...(or maybe i don't know how to do it right...)
If i understood correctly what you want....,I made mod for you with menu for color and style for channel....
These users thanked the author kvak for the post (total 6):
Chickenspicy, RodrigoRT7, Jedidiah, iPar, Jimmy, 太虚一毫

kvak wrote: Fri Jan 20, 2023 10:40 am Hello, It is possible but complicated in menus and plotpoint, cleanpoint function not working good when you add different line style from solid...(or maybe i don't know how to do it right...)
If i understood correctly what you want....,I made mod for you with menu for color and style for channel....
Thanks a lot kvak, that works now fine for me....... :thumbup:

These users thanked the author RplusT for the post (total 4):
Jedidiah, Chickenspicy, moey_dw, RodrigoRT7

kvak wrote: Thu Jan 19, 2023 11:09 am HIGH and LOW Optimized Trend Tracker HOTT LOTT (update)

Hello. Added Range-weighted ema (ds) but for the rest of request, dont understand....
Hello Mr. @Kvak, thanks for your response.
About my other questions, I'll try to ask another time.
We hope that Hott Lott will continue to be updated with your kindness

This is an amateur experiment & I'm still trying, please understand :)
Attachments
These users thanked the author iPar for the post:
Chickenspicy

nwesterhuijs wrote: Sat Jan 21, 2023 12:10 am Nice to see that the converted indie is being further developed and people are making use of it.

RplusT can you indicate what other indie you are plotting alongside the hott-lott? Seems like a step BB stop, but not sure.

Tnx

Hi,

These envelope indicators may help ypu. Not sure if same or diff version.

Thanks.

kvak wrote: Tue Oct 04, 2022 10:29 am Trend MA (Averages & Full Price Options)

Trend ma extended with averages pack and full price options....
Hi Kvak and everyone, everything fine? in my research here, I came across this indicator that has a very simple and objective proposal. is there a possibility to update the averages? :)

Super thanks in advance!!
These users thanked the author RodrigoRT7 for the post:
Chickenspicy

moey_dw wrote: Fri Jan 20, 2023 7:38 pm Shucks thank u mrtoolz could we please try with non mtf version first? 🙏🙏🙏
This is kind of a start, not able to get the third color, hopefully will figure out how to do it that way. Can use up to 100 instances but will put a strain on your cpu.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 6):
kvak, Chickenspicy, RodrigoRT7, 太虚一毫, Jedidiah, Jimmy

RodrigoRT7 wrote: Sat Jan 21, 2023 4:15 am Hi Kvak and everyone, everything fine? in my research here, I came across this indicator that has a very simple and objective proposal. is there a possibility to update the averages? :)

Super thanks in advance!!
Trend MA with additional E-Averages filters - Over 75 Averages Filters

Hello, here is updated version with averages, autocandles and header...
These users thanked the author kvak for the post (total 7):
sylvester21, RodrigoRT7, 太虚一毫, Chickenspicy, Jimmy, iPar, Jedidiah