Re: EUR Trades up and running... :-)

Tradehunter wrote: Fri Jan 13, 2023 2:07 am against the yen was the play today
Haha, yeah. I closed all the running trades in profit before the CPI news ;) Balanced out the loss I took on EF earlier.

As we saw there were massive swings in practically all the currency pairs, especially the EUR and USD pairs. The MM's clearing the decks :) So I stayed out :sweat:

There will always be more trades to come.
These users thanked the author BeatlemaniaSA for the post (total 2):
Branzo, Jedidiah
BEATS V5 - "Enjoy The Quiet Between Trades”

Improve Your Trading Psychology - NO FEAR, NO DOUBT

Re: EUR Trades up and running... :-)

BeatlemaniaSA wrote: Fri Jan 13, 2023 4:12 am Haha, yeah. I closed all the running trades in profit before the CPI news ;) Balanced out the loss I took on EF earlier.

As we saw there were massive swings in practically all the currency pairs, especially the EUR and USD pairs. The MM's clearing the decks :) So I stayed out :sweat:

There will always be more trades to come.
Do you use currency strength to gauge what to look at?

Re: Beatle's Smart Money Concepts Trading Journal

Trades that were taken today and still running :) Yes, it is still a work in progress as I learn more about SMC and implement it on the charts. I'm still making mistakes but we learn from them and hopefully get better as a result ;) Haha, no XU-Hybrid with BUY and SELL signals :Rofl: :Rofl:

However, I am definitely loving this way of trading. I feel that I am so much more involved in the decision-making process of my trades now :)

Regards,
BeatlemaniaSA
These users thanked the author BeatlemaniaSA for the post (total 2):
Jedidiah, Chickenspicy
BEATS V5 - "Enjoy The Quiet Between Trades”

Improve Your Trading Psychology - NO FEAR, NO DOUBT