Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Good morning everyone, I only ask if you can help me with your experience, not to manufacture it, just to tell me please where this code repaints, I checked it myself and made modifications but I can't leave it without repainting. May I get your kind help? Best Regards

SergioV7 wrote: Mon Jan 16, 2023 10:56 am Colleagues, thank you for your great work, this indicator repaints in the current candle, could you please help me not to repaint?

Code: Select all

#property indicator_chart_window
#property indicator_buffers 1

#property indicator_color1 Red
//---- input parameters
extern double       LongPeriod=25.0;  // note that for an EMA you can have floating point numbers. 
extern double       ShortPeriod=8.0;
extern double       ExtraTimeForward=1.0; // how much to further extrapolate location. 

//---- buffers
//---- indicator buffers
double ExtBuffer[];

//+------------------------------------------------------------------+
//| Custom indicator initialization function                         |
int init()
  {

SetIndexBuffer(0,ExtBuffer);
 //---- drawing settings
   SetIndexStyle(0,DRAW_LINE);
//---- initialization done
   return(0);
  }

int start()
  {
   int limit;
   int counted_bars=IndicatorCounted();
   double ma1,ma3;
   double p1,p3; 
   double t1,t3,t;

//---- check for possible errors
   if(counted_bars<0) return(-1);
//---- last counted bar will be recounted
   if(counted_bars>0) counted_bars--;
    limit=MathMin(Bars-counted_bars,Bars-1);

//---- main loop
   p1 = 2.0/(LongPeriod+1.0);
   p3 = 2.0/(ShortPeriod+1.0); 

t1 = (LongPeriod-1.0)/2.0;
   t3 = (ShortPeriod-1.0)/2.0;
   t = ShortPeriod + ExtraTimeForward;

ma1 = Close[limit-1];
   ma3 = ma1;
   for(int i=limit-1; i>= 0; i--) {
      //---- ma_shift set to 0 because SetIndexShift called abowe
      double val = Close[i];
      double slope1, predict;

ma1 = p1*val + (1.0-p1)*ma1;
      ma3 = p3*val + (1.0-p3)*ma3;

slope1 = (ma3-ma1)/(t1-t3);

predict = ma3 + slope1*t;

ExtBuffer[i]=predict; 
  }
//---- done
   return(0);
}

Hello dear programmers!
I need your help! Is it possible to make an insole with an alert when all the parameters match as in the screenshot?

Strategy for binary options 'Triple RSI'
Trading Rules
Strategy developers recommend using price charts with a period of M5 or more for analysis, however, in practice, the strategy is no less effective when working with an interval of M1.

In the additional window of the indicator, the level 20-30-35 is an oversold zone (buying an up option), and 80-70-65 (opening a down contract) is an overbought zone. To buy an option, it is important to wait for confirmation from all indicators.
The image shows an example of a successful purchase of an up option. In accordance with the rules of the RSI strategy, the only signal to open a trade is the presence of an oscillator with different parameters in the overbought or oversold zone. A confirmation of the correctness of the forecast is the formation of a candle in the direction of a new local trend. In the above example, there is a downtrend. After the asset is overbought, the price chart changes direction, which is confirmed by the formation of an ascending candlestick. At the opening point of a new price element, you should buy an up option. The term of the contract should correspond to the period of formation of 4-5 candles. When working with the M5 chart, the expiration period will be 20-25 minutes.
These users thanked the author dmnik for the post:
ffsss
Who knows others is wise
Who knows himself is enlightened

[quote=dmnik post_id=1295501200 time=1674140924 user_id=4879736]
Hello dear programmers!
I need your help! Is it possible to make an insole with an alert when all the parameters match as in the screenshot?

Strategy for binary options 'Triple RSI'
Trading Rules
Strategy developers recommend using price charts with a period of M5 or more for analysis, however, in practice, the strategy is no less effective when working with an interval of M1.

good to see this chart, but bro. a extra deep trend occurs, you will get false signal.
for M1 sure.. so i suggest to add latest TMA less repaint channel
and try to get price bar outside channel and other rules followed yours. then it will be win ! , less signal today :(
care and enjoy
Attachments
These users thanked the author sal for the post (total 2):
dmnik, Chickenspicy
"There is NO GOD higher than TRUTH" - Mahatma Gandhi

Dear coder teachers,
can you help me make these two versions of the window version and histo version of GMMA
grateful
These users thanked the author Jedidiah for the post:
Chickenspicy
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

mrtools wrote: Fri Jan 20, 2023 7:54 am Definitely think it is doable still trying to figure out how to make it non-repaint, have a feeling it's a simple fix just haven't been able to wrap my brain around it yet
Thank you Mrtools , time ,support, generosity only at forexstation.com :clap:
These users thanked the author Chickenspicy for the post:
RodrigoRT7
0 + 0 = 0
Infinite / Infinite = 1
1 way to Heaven & it matters

chocolatier wrote: Fri Jan 20, 2023 8:35 am Hi mrtools,
Can you remove the indicator time data that appears on the top left of the chart window?
I would also appreciate if you could check it with a professional eye for yourself.
Thanks in advance.
I add menu to show this data, but without checking the code, sorry...
These users thanked the author kvak for the post (total 4):
Chickenspicy, chocolatier, 太虚一毫, thomdel