ICT indicators and SMC indicators you can share

Hello traders, I am what some call a trader "SMC" (BOS CHOCH etc) I do not like this term, because according to me it means nothing if we do not understand what is behind it, but hey, let's move on. After having received a lot from this forum, I wanted to give some of my indicators from my library, so here they are:
These users thanked the author legat12 for the post (total 9):
Jedidiah, Chickenspicy, Sepo, keys898, eduarescobar, RodrigoRT7, A_5, excellence, k_khan_bt

Re: ICT indicators and SMC indicators you can share

Thanks to this friend for sharing. help a lot
These users thanked the author Jedidiah for the post (total 2):
Chickenspicy, RodrigoRT7
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

legat12 wrote: Wed Jan 18, 2023 12:57 am Hello traders, I am what some call a trader "SMC" (BOS CHOCH etc) I do not like this term, because according to me it means nothing if we do not understand what is behind it, but hey, let's move on. After having received a lot from this forum, I wanted to give some of my indicators from my library, so here they are:
Thanks for sharing Legat:) does the market structure indicator repaint?
Trust the process:)

Sepo wrote: Wed Jan 18, 2023 8:07 am Thanks for sharing Legat:) does the market structure indicator repaint?
I really don't know, I haven't used it for a long time, I make my own structures now, I just use the kill zones, the asian session (and also the Bt that I found here), the day high low and the color level that I find very practical. I don't use the rest of the indicators. (If someone could code me or have an indicator like that (viewtopic.php?p=1295500880#p1295500880), my system would be perfect, well almost perfect, because I did not find a good indicator for the imbalance, and one that would take into account all the candles in an inside bar. So I will continue my research on my side)

reteid2222 wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2023 7:13 am the indicators you share can t be used with EAs... and nobody knows how they work... from my point of view 100% useless....like a big hill of junk
Greetings from the world of high usage and EA creation... Retina
I'm not a post inspector, but in almost 6 years of the forum, there are only 10 posts and one of them is you decide one for a baseless criticism? Why don't you share something you think is useful?
These users thanked the author RodrigoRT7 for the post (total 3):
Chickenspicy, RplusT, andrei-1

During FX fixings, I monitor price action. Recently, I discovered ICT, which seems to work if you think about Time & Price.

Over time, I will use my technical system or other tools that work for me to manage my trades (entry/exit) with ICT concepts in mind.
These users thanked the author nathanvbasko for the post (total 2):
DVanAssen, Mickey Abi
Since Frank Sinatra sings in his own way, my charts sing... ♪  I did it, My... Way...  ♬ ; )─