Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

Just about done... I will post next week in time for the Feb cashcow Kick-off.
A big shout out to mrtools, kvak , and FourXXXX for all their wonderful upgrades that are used in this setup.
Xard777
Attachments
XARD: If Carlsberg made charts... Probably the best charts in the world

xard777 wrote: Sat Jan 21, 2023 1:03 pm Just about done... I will post next week in time for the Feb cashcow Kick-off.
A big shout out to mrtools, kvak , and FourXXXX for all their wonderful upgrades that are used in this setup.
Xard777
Looks fantastic!! You could always have the 15m graph in the background to have a clearer trend and make entries in 5m, no? Very thanks to all the elite of this forum that makes this possible. :In Love:
These users thanked the author victortrend for the post:
Gstat

victortrend wrote: Sat Jan 21, 2023 8:38 pm Looks fantastic!! You could always have the 15m graph in the background to have a clearer trend and make entries in 5m, no? Very thanks to all the elite of this forum that makes this possible. :In Love:
My own way of trading is cross-cycle trading, combined with the above observation of the trading route given by Mr. XARD, can fully consider trading in the current cycle; How to improve the results of deterministic trading and maximize profits, I look at the chart to understand the rules, for reference only
1: The main and deputy TMA are consistent, and the prerequisite is [redraw]
2: Moving cross ----- tradable
3: triangle ----- cyan triangle appears, RSI with more colors; Yellow triangle appears, RSI with the same color empty;
Attachments

xard777 wrote: Sat Jan 21, 2023 1:03 pm Just about done... I will post next week in time for the Feb cashcow Kick-off.
Xard777
first thanks for the system
you doubt
1) when the traffic light is indicating a strong signal and the spike is with the colored mark, can you do a scalper? or need to wait for the averages to change color and everything is in symmetry?

2)and blue and pink entry line? is all confluente entry? best moment to entry?
Attachments
These users thanked the author 1337br for the post:
Gstat

This looks very good Xard .. ..
I Like a trading system where you take one look at the Chart and make a trading decision.. ..
No analysis paralysis.. .. You know when a trend might start, when there is a re-entry, when to pull the trigger, take your profit or cut your losses.

It's quite rich and visual. You can call me a Visual Trader.

Well done Xard and to the team that made it possible.
Xard777

1337br wrote: Sun Jan 22, 2023 1:01 am first thanks for the system
you doubt
1) when the traffic light is indicating a strong signal and the spike is with the colored mark, can you do a scalper? or need to wait for the averages to change color and everything is in symmetry?

2)and blue and pink entry line? is all confluente entry? best moment to entry?
BeatlemaniaSA has shared a great video, viewtopic.php?p=1295500564#p1295500564 .
I personally liked the sell and buy boxes section, which is easy and great to apply to Xard's system.

and Don't forget that pdf file
These users thanked the author Remuli for the post (total 2):
1337br, StuartWong

Remuli wrote: Sun Jan 22, 2023 3:14 am BeatlemaniaSA has shared a great video, viewtopic.php?p=1295500564#p1295500564 .
I personally liked the sell and buy boxes section, which is easy and great to apply to Xard's system.

and Don't forget that pdf file
Thank you very much for the pdf and video, I will study calmly..

but I wanted to know specifically about this system, ways to enter into an operation,, I realized that some signals are delayed, others show earlier

Could someone kindly give examples of buying and selling (using this system) thanks