Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

maroka wrote: Thu Jan 19, 2023 1:07 pm Have patience...While the master chef cooks 😉
Learn to fish patiently.
These users thanked the author Jedidiah for the post (total 6):
FAIZANXG, maroka, Jimmy, ChuChu Rocket, moey_dw, StuartWong
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

Like I said, I am still testing, but once done, I will post an update for everyone.
If you like the enclosed chart give a thumbs up.
Xard777
Attachments
XARD: If Carlsberg made charts... Probably the best charts in the world

xard777 wrote: Thu Jan 19, 2023 1:24 pm Like I said, I am still testing, but once done, I will post an update for everyone.
Xard777
Hello Xard777,
Is there a MT5 version of your setup?
XARD: I don't do MT5 as I am old and stuck in my ways, but I imagine that mrtools and kvak would have some equivalent tools in MT5.
These users thanked the author tradd for the post (total 4):
Giangyforex, Mickey Abi, StuartWong, Jedidiah

xard777 wrote: Thu Jan 19, 2023 1:24 pm Like I said, I am still testing, but once done, I will post an update for everyone.
Looking back, its funny to see the yellow line over the height of a spike indicates the start of a new trend :lmao:
XARD: Good observation. It's interesting to note that the yellow line moves when scrolling the chart on a 5-minute interval, yet it still manages to remain fixed above and below the turning spike.
___ ___ ___
These users thanked the author Pikachu for the post (total 6):
xard777, maroka, StuartWong, Jedidiah, DaveTrader, Musashi

Pikachu wrote: Thu Jan 19, 2023 8:12 pm Looking back, its funny to see the yellow line over the height of a spike indicates the start of a new trend :lmao:
XARD: Good observation. It's interesting to note that the yellow line moves when scrolling the chart on a 5-minute interval, yet it still manages to remain fixed above and below the turning spike.

___ ___ ___
This can be used as a trend exhaustion signal...ie to close an open position when the yellow line cross above or below the spike. :Hot: 🤯