Re: Trading Pullbacks System

Meyney wrote: Thu Jan 19, 2023 8:13 am Have you tried following the daily candle or weekly as Confirmation also? Feel like 30% increase probability

No, ZERO interest in daily candle or weekly candle trading 1-5-15M charts. However very interested in daily and-or weekly SD zones. Did you study audjpy daily chart posted here? This chart with levels all info is there. (Post #1651).

best M.
Simply because of the trend , or even the 1hr candle whatever is higher

I already know all about s/d but I hate waiting for a zone to touch
I like ll/hh with trendline break
0 + 0 = 0
Infinite / Infinite = 1
1 way to Heaven & it matters

chickensword wrote: Thu Jan 19, 2023 8:38 am Simply because of the trend , or even the 1hr candle whatever is higher

I already know all about s/d but I hate waiting for a zone to touch
I like ll/hh with trendline break
it depends which timeframe you trade. If you trade 5M; watching daily or weekly candle is nonsense because you are trading another cycle. And if you like it or not you have to be selective=choose pairs at important levels or just wait ok. Do not mix timeframes/cycles. Seems you are impatient.
These users thanked the author Meyney for the post (total 2):
Chickenspicy, RplusT

sal wrote: Thu Jan 19, 2023 1:44 pm eurusd
what is the trend asp er snap
as per my view, i am waiting price to touch the FVG as highlighted horizontally for UP trade. But M30 & h1 Trend bar shows down !
advise.
The candle only needs to be one or two timeframes higher then the one your on and the candle is a lagging signal of a trend ,reversal can still happen ,but if you want extra confirm you could try waiting a little longer for a candle trend

Here is non repaint higher timeframe candle example on tradingview it only can be useful for sweetspots
Attachments
0 + 0 = 0
Infinite / Infinite = 1
1 way to Heaven & it matters