Re: RSI Indicators for MT4

rocktheedge wrote: Wed Jan 18, 2023 8:50 pm HI Mr Tool is that possible we could set arrow to be appear once if buy once appear next signal should be sell.other thing there is some delay issue rsi move perfect but band is too delay ..price and band both move on current bar if it possible to stop them and they should display the result when current bar close
Are you aware the band is the recalculating Tma centered?
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
vvFish

mrtools wrote: Thu Jan 19, 2023 4:08 am Are you aware the band is the recalculating Tma centered?
yes i am aware i want to change its behavior if could be change as nrp if not it doesnt matter all i want it to work the logic as i mentioned like both band and rsi should not move or calculate the price on current open bar i want it move after current bar close

rocktheedge wrote: Thu Jan 19, 2023 3:52 pm yes i am aware i want to change its behavior if could be change as nrp if not it doesnt matter all i want it to work the logic as i mentioned like both band and rsi should not move or calculate the price on current open bar i want it move after current bar close
try this.. non repaint channel tma,
"There is NO GOD higher than TRUTH" - Mahatma Gandhi