ExclamationPasswords will need to be changed today

Dear family,

Please update your passwords today when you sign-in.

Every so often this will be required to keep the shitty spammers out and our forum clean.

If you have any problems with changing your passwords or logging back in please email us:

Code: Select all

admin[AT]forex-station[DOT]com

Thank you for understanding and helping us keep our site clean & secured 🙏

Jimmy.
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post (total 6):
Chickenspicy, Jedidiah, FAIZANXG, sylvester21, Skyold, fxmoney
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

Re: Passwords will need to be changed today

Thank you for bearing with us and changing your passwords again 🙂

Jimmy.
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post (total 4):
kvak, Jedidiah, Narutopips, Skyold
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.

francisfinley stimpy wrote: Thu Jun 29, 2023 12:52 pm Guys it looks like malicious actors have been into the forex-station website and we have to change our passwords.

NEVER DOWNLOAD OR OPEN FILES YOU ARE UNSURE OF - I know the pursuit of money warps brains and this is no different but you have got to be careful downloading and opening stuff.
The rar file didn't look legitimate so I didn't open/run those files.

1. Please scan your pc using a FULL virus scan - AVG/AVAST/Microsoft Defender & also run MalwareBytes once over.
2. If your email address and password is used for any other service online go and change that password immediately.

Good practices
a) Never download or open/run anything you are unsure of - check twice.
b) Use a different password for each service you use - use a password manager.
Yes mate this is it, I've just gone into the logs and can see some of you guys have logged in from IP addresses that you haven't used in the past. These guys will use password guessing scripts and get access to your accounts (especially if you use an easy to guess password) they'll get in and start posting rubbish.

And it looks like they've gone into Woodyz and Juantrader's account, guessed their password and uploaded shit files everywhere in .rar format at 3:30am Australian time.

Everything will need to be fixed up today, and the site will be offline (here and there) while our host works with us to restore the site.

What a fucking mess.
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post (total 11):
Banzai, TransparentTrader, Woodyz, francisfinley stimpy, mrtools, Chickenspicy, boytoy, moey_dw, Jedidiah, kvak, Skyold

francisfinley stimpy wrote: Thu Jun 29, 2023 12:52 pm Guys it looks like malicious actors have been into the forex-station website and we have to change our passwords.
Right and yall folks need stronger password game. I have had this happen to me on other forums too when using easy passwords like forum1234 etc

Easiest to get in to

Not to mention the old Ashley Madison site they got me too and saw my undies

Anyway I changed my password and if i need to do it again i will but these old school passwords have had their time
These users thanked the author boytoy for the post (total 4):
Chickenspicy, moey_dw, Jedidiah, Jimmy

boytoy wrote: Thu Jun 29, 2023 2:08 pm Right and yall folks need stronger password game. I have had this happen to me on other forums too when using easy passwords like forum1234 etc

Easiest to get in to

Not to mention the old Ashley Madison site they got me too and saw my undies

Anyway I changed my password and if i need to do it again i will but these old school passwords have had their time
Lol, Jimmy should post a list of scammers caught so they will think twice
These users thanked the author Chickenspicy for the post (total 4):
moey_dw, Jedidiah, Jimmy, alif
0 + 0 = 0
Infinite / Infinite = 1
1 way to Heaven & it matters