SadRe: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

The_One92 wrote: Fri Jan 13, 2023 3:30 pm Dear Mr tools, Could you help me fix this indicator only show and alert for turncoat zone and turncoat zone already verify?
In this picture:
Orange and green ticks are unverified breakout zones. Blue and green ticks are verified breakout zones.
The X and the support zone are inconsequential areas, so they don't need to be announced.
The code of this indicator will change the turncoat zone into the verification zone. You should probably fix it then edit the alert of this indicator.
Thank for your help
@Mrtools you didn't help look into my request :sad:

Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

The_One92 wrote: Fri Jan 13, 2023 3:30 pm Dear Mr tools, Could you help me fix this indicator only show and alert for turncoat zone and turncoat zone already verify?
In this picture:
Orange and green ticks are unverified breakout zones. Blue and green ticks are verified breakout zones.
The X and the support zone are inconsequential areas, so they don't need to be announced.
The code of this indicator will change the turncoat zone into the verification zone. You should probably fix it then edit the alert of this indicator.
Thank for your help
Have no idea how to fix this indicator, sorry.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
The_One92

VanMar23 wrote: Sat Jan 14, 2023 4:37 am Hello to all Great coders of forex-station.com! Let me express my great gratitude to you for your efforts!!! I have a request for you, if I may!
Is it possible to write a modified Fibo Levels indi? The main idea is to be able to fully customize it!
I mean a options to change a visual appearance of every level (type of every level line, thickness, color of level lines) and text description of every level?
Sincerely yours! Thanks in advance!!!
@mrtools can you take a look at this post, please

Dear Mr. Tools,
do you have time to help fix the bugs in the source code of this indicator?
gratitude
These users thanked the author Jedidiah for the post:
Chickenspicy
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

chickensword wrote: Fri Dec 30, 2022 8:25 am can this trix candles be converted to mt4 please?
or may someone create Trix in candles?

best divergenece indidcator ive ever seen just look at different timeframes if you dont see one
I dont know if it was solved earlier, but just in case.
These users thanked the author ffsss for the post:
Chickenspicy