Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Hi guys

Just wondering if anyone can make a small edit to the Hull NRP indicator?

Is it possible to add a 3rd signal to display unconfirmed signals (ie - candle not yet closed). This will be very useful if the signal shows a different color for 'potential' HMA changes and prevent seeing changes before they're valid. Example below:

1) Confirmed buy signal = Green
2) Confirmed sell signal = Red
3) Unconfirmed signal = Orange (candle not yet closed - heads up only)

Kind regards

Narco wrote: Thu Jan 12, 2023 8:58 pm Hi guys

Just wondering if anyone can make a small edit to the Hull NRP indicator?

Is it possible to add a 3rd signal to display unconfirmed signals (ie - candle not yet closed). This will be very useful if the signal shows a different color for 'potential' HMA changes and prevent seeing changes before they're valid. Example below:

1) Confirmed buy signal = Green
2) Confirmed sell signal = Red
3) Unconfirmed signal = Orange (candle not yet closed - heads up only)

Kind regards
Far as I know there is no way to do that.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
Narco

mrtools wrote: Fri Jan 13, 2023 7:07 am Far as I know there is no way to do that.

Dear Mr tools, Could you help me fix this indicator only show and alert for turncoat zone and turncoat zone already verify?
In this picture:
Orange and green ticks are unverified breakout zones. Blue and green ticks are verified breakout zones.
The X and the support zone are inconsequential areas, so they don't need to be announced.
The code of this indicator will change the turncoat zone into the verification zone. You should probably fix it then edit the alert of this indicator.
Thank for your help

mrtools wrote: Fri Jan 13, 2023 7:07 am Far as I know there is no way to do that.
Thanks sir

I sent it to Chat GPT to try it (yes Chat GPT is crap for MQ4L coding!), however this was how it suggested to it. Does this make sense or is it talking rubbish again?
Yes, I can modify the indicator to show the current unconfirmed signal (candle not yet closed) as a different color.

Here is one way to do it:

Add two new input parameters for the color of the confirmed and unconfirmed signals.
Create two new arrays, one for confirmed and one for unconfirmed signals.
In the OnCalculate() function, add a check to determine if the current candle is closed or not.
If the candle is closed, store the signal in the confirmed signals array and use the confirmed signal color. If the candle is not closed, store the signal in the unconfirmed signals array and use the unconfirmed signal color.
In the iPlotPoint() function, use the appropriate array and color for confirmed and unconfirmed signals.

Mckevvy wrote: Fri Jan 13, 2023 10:10 pm Hi,

This looks like an excellent indicator but it's missing alerts & notifications. Would it be possible to add alerts/notifications when the red first appears (to go short) and also when the purple first appears to go long)?

Many thanks in advance,

McK.
Are you aware of the recalculating/repainting nature of Tma centered?
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
mosape

Hello to all Great coders of forex-station.com! Let me express my great gratitude to you for your efforts!!! I have a request for you, if I may!
Is it possible to write a modified Fibo Levels indi? The main idea is to be able to fully customize it!
I mean a options to change a visual appearance of every level (type of every level line, thickness, color of level lines) and text description of every level?
Sincerely yours! Thanks in advance!!!