Re: Trading Pullbacks System

Jon wrote: Sat Jan 07, 2023 7:23 am Hey,

Unfortunately i didn't but what an explosive move! If i was to enter i would of waited for the pullback after the impulse move up. Lower timeframes would of been better - M1, M5

Did you take part? What do you think?
I could not find a decent setup so curious about opinions from other traders...besides the move was during NFP so a nogo for me.

Meyney wrote: Thu Jan 12, 2023 9:40 pm see this audjpy daily trendline bounce here on 1H chart with M pattern (2 top, zigzag down or whatever you want to name it)
Thanks Meyney, everyone can see how simple trading can be. Just takes a little bit of effort and understanding.
One could mark the S/R level at the bottom of the Zig Zag V too for later reference.
These users thanked the author RplusT for the post (total 4):
Meyney, sal, Jon, Jedidiah

Meyney wrote: Thu Jan 19, 2023 4:49 am let's see what audjpy did on 'our' template drawn moons before. Notice these levels etc. Switch to lower timeframes for your setups/
Have you tried following the daily candle or weekly as Confirmation also? Feel like 30% increase probability
Attachments
0 + 0 = 0
Infinite / Infinite = 1
1 way to Heaven & it matters

Have you tried following the daily candle or weekly as Confirmation also? Feel like 30% increase probability

No, ZERO interest in daily candle or weekly candle trading 1-5-15M charts. However very interested in daily and-or weekly SD zones. Did you study audjpy daily chart posted here? This chart with levels all info is there. (Post #1651).

best M.
These users thanked the author Meyney for the post:
Chickenspicy