Re: Waddah Attar Indicators for MT4

mrtools wrote: Sat Jan 07, 2023 1:42 pm That indicator needs a complete redo, and not sure how accurate it will be since it is using both m1 and m5 calculation.
I use it and it has high accuracy, so I want to version has alerts , this indicator depends on the Float PIVOT, If the price at 1m chart above the Float PIVOT and also at 5m chart above the Float PIVOT it is mean buy signal and so on if the price under the Float PIVOT it is mean sell signal.. so please if you can help me for adding the alert to this indicator
These users thanked the author fawzyelhagary for the post:
hoanggiaquang87

QuestionRe: Waddah Attar Indicators for MT4

Jimmy wrote: Mon Oct 05, 2020 9:25 pm How to use Waddah Attar Explosion with ATR DeadZone

The following settings are ideal for Spot FX and Crypto trading as per author Shayankm.

Change your settings to the following for Waddah Attar Explosion with ATR DeadZone:

• MaMethod: Exponential Moving Average
  • Bands Length: 20
  • Sensitive: 150
  • ATR Period: 100
Hello master coders and everybody else :-)
Can anybody PLEASE enlighten me why there are so few expert advisors based on WAE? so many people mention this indicator in scalping strategies some use it in intraday 1 or even 4H charts.. Its pretty clear when the signal conditions are met and yet there is no straightforward simple EA that would follow this one indicator. What's wrong with it?
I mean, I like the Waddah explosion indicator, it looks so good in some cases that I am afraid I missed something everybody else is seeing and that this is why there are no expert advisors ...

Thank you for any info and education:-)

Najv

BeatlemaniaSA wrote: Thu Jan 12, 2023 2:24 am Dear Master Coders,

Would you be so kind as to add auto-adjusting histogram bars and a button to this Waddar Attar Volume indicator? :)

Warmest regards,
BeatlemaniaSA

Indicator: Waddah_Attar_BUY_SELL_Vol.mq4
Hello bro :)
Try this version....
These users thanked the author kvak for the post (total 5):
Chickenspicy, Ricstar_8, Jedidiah, Krunal Gajjar, pipsquirrel

kvak wrote: Thu Jan 12, 2023 4:11 am Hello bro :)
Try this version....
Hi kvak,

Thanks for the speedy response :). A couple of issues I've discovered.

1) On all the timeframes, except for the 1min chart, it looks great :thumbup:

However, on the 1min timeframe, it ends up looking like this :(

2) It also seems to be very CPU intensive. It unfortunately slows down the chart loading quite a bit. Would it be possible to remedy this by limiting the number of bars it loads? Or maybe some other way?

Thanks again for your tireless coding feats ;) :problem:

Regards,
BeatlemaniaSA
These users thanked the author BeatlemaniaSA for the post:
Jedidiah
BEATS V5 - "Enjoy The Quiet Between Trades”

Improve Your Trading Psychology - NO FEAR, NO DOUBT

kvak wrote: Thu Jan 12, 2023 4:11 am Hello bro :)
Try this version....
Hi Kvak,

My bad on the slowness of the indicator :razz: I've resolved that particular issue. The chart max bars data in Mt4 had strangely resorted back to it's initial high number. I've now reduced it to a much lower number ;) And the indicator runs okay now :thumbup:
These users thanked the author BeatlemaniaSA for the post (total 2):
kvak, Jedidiah
BEATS V5 - "Enjoy The Quiet Between Trades”

Improve Your Trading Psychology - NO FEAR, NO DOUBT

LikeRe: Waddah Attar Indicators for MT4

mrtools wrote: Sat Jan 07, 2023 1:42 pm That indicator needs a complete redo, and not sure how accurate it will be since it is using both m1 and m5 calculation.
Hello MrTools ,
can you help me for add the alert to waddah attar explosion but i want the alert when histogram transfer from green to red send buy alert and so on when transfer from green to red send sell alert but i need the alert once not repeated when hisogram transfer from green to green send buy alert ..
Green to red = sell alert ✅
red to green = buy alert ✅
green to green = buy alert ❎
red to red = sell alert ❎
Attachments

mrtools wrote: Fri Jul 15, 2022 2:41 am Added Jurik Algorithm to all the ma methods.
Hi Mrtools, Happy New Year 2023

About this Waddah Attar indi can you add and alert for when histogram change from red to green or green to red only?
I try the alert for trend change some times it gave alert for trending even though the previous histogram already green.
I try the alert for change color, it gave me alert when lime green change to dark green and also the red to dark red,
is there a way for you to add an alert just when the histogram green change to red and red to green (consider the lime green and dark green is the same color)

Thank you very much
These users thanked the author morepip for the post:
fawzyelhagary

mrtools wrote: Fri Jul 15, 2022 2:41 am Added Jurik Algorithm to all the ma methods.
Good day to you my good sir Mr. Tools. Regarding my request weeks ago, perhaps if you're not too busy and have the time, would you please remake the WAE indicator and add your own new full option of averages to all the ma methods. If possible will you add a filter and/or smoothing option to the signal ma please?
Thank you very much Mr. Tools. Best regards. :)
These users thanked the author Alphonse91 for the post:
Chickenspicy

Waddah Attar Explosion (Experiment) 2023

This is my experiment with Waddah attar explosion for test...
Dont know, how close is to Mrtools version...but have lots of options for displaying, arrows logic, etc....
EDIT: Found one little mistake in menu, switched comment for bearish and bullish histo color...Fixed and whoever wants to download it again
These users thanked the author kvak for the post (total 15):
Jedidiah, Chickenspicy, sylvester21, yoki, thomdel, josi, Jimmy, iPar, Alphonse91, Skyold, pail1217, Krunal Gajjar, Mundu19, Ricstar_8, pipsquirrel