Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

Mustafa wrote: Tue Jan 10, 2023 2:06 pm Thank you.... much appreciated hlep. Sometimes I have to use the charts like this on my laptop and I need the least intrusive settings to see clearly....
On a side note, finding tops is like Finding Nemo, once you get them, it is fun..... And ZZ lines are the way to it...
hello mustafa, may i know which indicators you use in the image?
I would also appreciate if you could share tpl if possible.
thank you in advance.
These users thanked the author chocolatier for the post:
Vazzius

kvak wrote: Thu Jan 12, 2023 12:46 am OK, redownload indicator from original post.....
Thank you for your turbo support.
This is only available at FS.
Great thanks for all coders.
Skyold
These users thanked the author Skyold for the post (total 2):
kvak, Chickenspicy
We create order out of chaos - we trade that order, but sometimes that chaos is out of order, so we WAIT!!! for the order to return - and we trade again. XARD777

"When you fall, take the opportunity to reflect on your mistakes, gain valuable insights, identify areas for improvement, and make necessary changes. Now pick yourself up and use what you have learned to overcome future challenges, empower yourself to become stronger and ultimately achieve greater success." Xard #2023

No need to be greedy, if your trade hits +100Pip$$$ simply book the Pip$$$ and take the money off the board. I now have house money for my next trade:-)))
Xard777
Attachments
These users thanked the author xard777 for the post (total 14):
iPar, FAIZANXG, Castle73, fibo7818, Jedidiah, Resilient2win, Chickenspicy, BabLeBaobab, maroka, Skyold, Kev21, Mickey Abi, StuartWong, ahmednegm
XARD: If Carlsberg made charts... Probably the best charts in the world