Re: Something interesting please post here (Metatrader)

its nice concept if someone experts can update this indicator
from the day start, horizontal lines will keep levels as per snap once it breaks a new same level as shown
HH LL HL LH :)
These users thanked the author sal for the post (total 3):
Chickenspicy, ParallelNative, RodrigoRT7
"There is NO GOD higher than TRUTH" - Mahatma Gandhi

TEAMTRADER wrote: Wed Jan 11, 2023 11:21 pm I see this indicator has MTF in the code (I'm not a coder) but there is no facility to change timeframes.
Is it an oversight or is it impossible?
It looks to good to be true....... and hoping this is not a decompiled indicator?
Happy New Year to all.
TEAMTRADER
Hi Teamtrader,

1) Yes, it is a decompiled indicator, sorry :(

2) From my experience of using previous versions of the Super Arrow it does unfortunately repaint. However, since it's decompiled the Master Coders will not be able to determine if this version repaints or not.

BeatlemaniaSA
These users thanked the author BeatlemaniaSA for the post (total 3):
Chickenspicy, TEAMTRADER, Jedidiah
BEATS V5 - "Enjoy The Quiet Between Trades”

Improve Your Trading Psychology - NO FEAR, NO DOUBT

TEAMTRADER wrote: I see this indicator has MTF in the code (I'm not a coder) but there is no facility to change timeframes.
Is it an oversight or is it impossible?
It looks to good to be true....... and hoping this is not a decompiled indicator?
Happy New Year to all.
TEAMTRADER

Yes looks decompiled. On the sim looks to both back paint and repaint ('Super' in the title tends to be a giveaway)

The original indicator version was made into an Expert for trading which has a time frame input box but not the indicator versions.
These users thanked the author Ogee for the post:
TEAMTRADER