Re: A New Trading Game (chaos game) Played for Money and Played in Risk- Free Space

I still can't understand KSO correctly, in theory he shows you the end of a pullback ...
But so far no one explained how it works clearly and detailed ...
The tools are really very complicated, and now that @darkdoji has disappeared it is difficult to understand .....

the only person who can take our doubts and the creator of the system.
These users thanked the author 1337br for the post:
k_khan_bt

Re: A New Trading Game (chaos game) Played for Money and Played in Risk- Free Space

Just in case anyone wonders why I have not posted a while -------> I am very ill and not well at all to focus here just now. I am 65 and part of the plot was to expose the plot before something happened to me. Now there is a lot more to Orbit to get to the point where everyone sees clearly what it is exactly. Once I get better enough to focus I will resume posting starting with a) the last version promised b) try as much as I can to show the route to fuller understanding and of course if possible get the average trader to gain results as attached here routinely then my job will be done. Happy new year my friends (-_-)
These users thanked the author Darkdoji for the post (total 5):
Chickenspicy, johnere, ItalianTrader, Xanadu, Mundu19

Darkdoji wrote: Sun Jan 08, 2023 10:04 am Just in case anyone wonders why I have not posted a while -------> I am very ill and not well at all to focus here just now. I am 65 and part of the plot was to expose the plot before something happened to me. Now there is a lot more to Orbit to get to the point where everyone sees clearly what it is exactly. Once I get better enough to focus I will resume posting starting with a) the last version promised b) try as much as I can to show the route to fuller understanding and of course if possible get the average trader to gain results as attached here routinely then my job will be done. Happy new year my friends (-_-)
Man, sorry to hear that, hope you get well soon!
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 3):
vvFish, k_khan_bt, 1337br

Darkdoji wrote: Sun Jan 08, 2023 10:04 am Just in case anyone wonders why I have not posted a while -------> I am very ill and not well at all to focus here just now. I am 65 and part of the plot was to expose the plot before something happened to me. Now there is a lot more to Orbit to get to the point where everyone sees clearly what it is exactly. Once I get better enough to focus I will resume posting starting with a) the last version promised b) try as much as I can to show the route to fuller understanding and of course if possible get the average trader to gain results as attached here routinely then my job will be done. Happy new year my friends (-_-)
Hello, I'm so glad you're back, thank you so much for dropping by again....

First of all, I wish you the best, I hope you are well....

About the tool, I studied a lot and even printed the documents, I have several doubts, doubts of those who really studied and are willing to use the tool...
I hope you are well so we can continue, a big hug
k_khan_bt

Your results have been incredible, looking forward to your feedback and assistance.

I hope you are well

a happy new year I wish you health
k_khan_bt

All you need to know to use, understand and think about Orbit the Tool. Need to look at it thoroughly and apply as indicated. Best wishes and happy new year

(-_-)
These users thanked the author Darkdoji for the post (total 7):
johnere, ItalianTrader, Xanadu, Dave111, Mundu19, ibill, Chickenspicy