Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

AteszBatesz wrote: Tue Jan 10, 2023 11:28 pm Hello Mr Tools

I like bbsqueeze averages indicator. Are there latest version of this? If not
Can You help me to add arrow for this indicator and "arrowonfirst" function ?
Is this a non repaint indicator right?
Why the black dots only works with template?

Thank you
The latest i know of is this one bb squeeze
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
AteszBatesz

I am sending indicator profiarrow.
Profi because you can manually filter move the arrow (without changing the settings of the main parameters) -- forwards and backwards -- according to the trend (trend-up, down, side), I needed it for an EA that determines the trend setting automatically according to these parameters. maybe this indicator will be useful to someone.
enjoy
These users thanked the author Pucmola for the post (total 2):
fibo7818, alexm
learn to use the indicator first, then trade...
Betyx

Dear Master Coders,

Would you be so kind as to add auto-adjusting histogram bars and a button to this Waddar Attar Volume indicator? :)

Warmest regards,
BeatlemaniaSA

Indicator:
These users thanked the author BeatlemaniaSA for the post (total 2):
Chickenspicy, Jedidiah
BEATS V5 - "Enjoy The Quiet Between Trades”

Improve Your Trading Psychology - NO FEAR, NO DOUBT

DownloadRe: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Greetings,

I looked around for something similar but could only find bits and pieces of the idea. Tried my hand at editing myself to no avail. ChatGPT isnt there yet on making amendments!

Hoping to get the attached indicator to be displayed like an overbought / oversold oscillator when prices fall outside of the bands. Displayed as 3 color histogram (1 color when it breaks out above upper band, another when it breaks below, and a 3rd when its between the bands).

Thank you for your time. Apologies for any inconvenience.

EJ
These users thanked the author BostonEJ for the post (total 3):
Chickenspicy, RodrigoRT7, 太虚一毫

BostonEJ wrote: Thu Jan 12, 2023 12:49 pm Greetings,

I looked around for something similar but could only find bits and pieces of the idea. Tried my hand at editing myself to no avail. ChatGPT isnt there yet on making amendments!

Hoping to get the attached indicator to be displayed like an overbought / oversold oscillator when prices fall outside of the bands. Displayed as 3 color histogram (1 color when it breaks out above upper band, another when it breaks below, and a 3rd when its between the bands).

Thank you for your time. Apologies for any inconvenience.

EJ
Try here
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 2):
Chickenspicy, 太虚一毫