Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

Mustafa wrote: Tue Jan 10, 2023 2:06 pm Thank you.... much appreciated hlep. Sometimes I have to use the charts like this on my laptop and I need the least intrusive settings to see clearly....
On a side note, finding tops is like Finding Nemo, once you get them, it is fun..... And ZZ lines are the way to it...
I like Fibonacci to find tops and bottoms, this is something I have been working on.
Attachments
These users thanked the author XXXX for the post (total 6):
Mustafa, Jedidiah, eduarescobar, satyafx, Skyold, Musashi
nil desperandum

FourXXXX wrote: Tue Jan 10, 2023 2:17 pm I like Fibonacci to find tops and bottoms, this is something I have been working on.
Yes, with Fib fan or retracement levels confirmation of the top is easier. It is all about that ZZ top, if you find something that could accurately predict whether a zz line top will hold with even 50% accuracy, the job is 100% done.
These users thanked the author Mustafa for the post (total 2):
XXXX, Musashi

@ FourXXXX

Respected Sir,

You have : solved Line collision with button indicators in : v48 INDEX ENTRY Indicator.

If possible, Request you to Please Share the " Line / Code "used by you in : XXXX XU v48-INDEX ENTRY.ex4 : -------- "" which solved Line collision with button indicators ""

I did google search but cannot find any help : a unique id line or some specific command line code is required for line indicators to solve collision with other button indicators / other line indicators.

PS : I do not know coding but can copy paste your line in other mq4 file.

Thanks for your Kindness, Support.
Thanks.

thomdel wrote: Tue Jan 10, 2023 7:30 pm @ FourXXXX

Respected Sir,

You have : solved Line collision with button indicators in : v48 INDEX ENTRY Indicator.

If possible, Request you to Please Share the " Line / Code "used by you in : XXXX XU v48-INDEX ENTRY.ex4 : -------- "" which solved Line collision with button indicators ""

I did google search but cannot find any help : a unique id line or some specific command line code is required for line indicators to solve collision with other button indicators / other line indicators.

PS : I do not know coding but can copy paste your line in other mq4 file.

Thanks for your Kindness, Support.
Thanks.
Sorry, the complete code is mine and I keep it that way. The issue was not a matter of adding a line of code I had to change code that already existed. Not something anyone can do unless they have a good understanding of what the code is doing.

You can fix the previous version by changing this line
if(StringFind(ObjectName(i), "_", 0 ) == 0){
to this
if(StringFind(ObjectName(i), "_lev", 0 ) == 0){

If you or anyone wants to learn to code in MQL4 and has no idea where to start try Jim Dandy on youtube is great if you know nothing about it.
These users thanked the author XXXX for the post (total 4):
Jedidiah, thomdel, iPar, DaveTrader
nil desperandum

Re: XXXX XU v48-Index Entry

honje19960321 wrote: Tue Jan 10, 2023 6:02 am Check out its code, it works for currency pairs as well.

if(StringSubstr(Symbol(),0,4)=="WS30") {angle_up=360; angle_dn=360;}
if(StringSubstr(Symbol(),0,4)=="US30") {angle_up=360; angle_dn=360;}
if(StringSubstr(Symbol(),0,2)=="DJ") {angle_up=360; angle_dn=360;}
if(StringSubstr(Symbol(),0,4)=="DE30") {angle_up=360; angle_dn=360;}
if(StringSubstr(Symbol(),0,4)=="US30z") {angle_up=360; angle_dn=360;}

if(StringSubstr(Symbol(),0,5)=="US500") {angle_up=180; angle_dn=180;}
if(StringSubstr(Symbol(),0,6)=="XAUUSD"){angle_up=180; angle_dn=180;}
if(StringSubstr(Symbol(),0,5)=="DAX30") {angle_up=360; angle_dn=360;}
if(StringSubstr(Symbol(),0,6)=="GBPUSD"){angle_up= 22.5; angle_dn= 22.5;}
if(StringSubstr(Symbol(),0,6)=="GBPJPY"){angle_up= 22.5; angle_dn= 22.5;}
if(StringSubstr(Symbol(),0,6)=="USOUSD"){angle_up= 67.5; angle_dn= 67.5;}
Dear Mr.honje19960321

Thankyou soooomuch!! :D

I missed this post by Mr.FourXXXX. :sweat:
attach/file/3450214

Mrs.W
These users thanked the author Mrs.Watanabe for the post:
Jedidiah
At the back of a road in common use is another road in the mountain of flowers; you may take either way but be in time still in bloom.(Rikyu SEN)
人の行く裏に道あり花の山
いずれを行くも散らぬ間に行け (利休百首外から)

kvak wrote: Tue Jan 10, 2023 5:31 am RSI OMA with Xard Universe (XU) Histogram Display (Dual Display)

Hello all, i make some experimenting indicator, dont know if it would be useful....

I was inspired by the indicator from Mrtools, where two rsi are displayed, but one as a histogram...

This indicator have rsioma like Mr Xard use but histo I replaced with Moving averages what is used on chart...Yes, moving averages is better see on chart with conjuction wit prices, but maybe someone find this useful.

BTW, indicator have arrows, alerts and lines and it is choosable for RSI, Xuma or work together....
Rsi have lot of options, like OBOS levels, signal, 50 zero cross

Same for Xuma, possible filtering with third average, or make all signal or only firstsignals....

<3 Many thanks. very useful
These users thanked the author Jedidiah for the post (total 6):
XXXX, kvak, StuartWong, Skyold, xard777, Musashi
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

Re: XXXX XU v48-Index Entry

FourXXXX wrote: Tue Jan 10, 2023 8:02 am Perhaps Xard changed his mind, I have not heard from him for a few days maybe he will chime in. But as Honje said Xard did code it for Forex as well, although if you have a choice Indicies are much better to trade.
Dear Mr.FourXXXX

Thank you for the reply. :)

The XU-v48 folder I downloaded only contained the ex4 file of XU v48-INDEX ENTRY, so I could not see what was in the program.

I see that you provided the mq4 file separately. :hug:
attach/file/3450214

I missed this your post. :sweat:
I apologize for the inconvenience I caused you. :razz:

I knew I had to read the whole thing properly, not just skim it!

Many thanks, <3
Mrs.W
These users thanked the author Mrs.Watanabe for the post (total 2):
Jedidiah, XXXX
At the back of a road in common use is another road in the mountain of flowers; you may take either way but be in time still in bloom.(Rikyu SEN)
人の行く裏に道あり花の山
いずれを行くも散らぬ間に行け (利休百首外から)

FourXXXX wrote: Tue Jan 10, 2023 10:01 pm Sorry, the complete code is mine and I keep it that way. The issue was not a matter of adding a line of code I had to change code that already existed. Not something anyone can do unless they have a good understanding of what the code is doing.

You can fix the previous version by changing this line
to this

If you or anyone wants to learn to code in MQL4 and has no idea where to start try Jim Dandy on youtube is great if you know nothing about it.

Respected Sir,

Thanks a Lot. Thanks for sharing your code lines. This solved the previous ver.

Please Note : I needed : these below code lines only : as provided by you :

to this

Note : ( I don't want the complete code.)

Thanks for your Kindness, support, generosity.
Thanks. Thanks. Thanks.