Re: Moving Average indicators for MT4

Requested file...
Moving averages with envelopes ( or High - low channel) , filtered with RSI.
Possible 2 or 3 state for coloring average, also RSI have 4 trend logic ( slope, cross of signal, adjustable levels or 50 level).
Arrows with alerts.
These users thanked the author kvak for the post (total 8):
Chickenspicy, RodrigoRT7, thomdel, sylvester21, josi, Jedidiah, allan, rudiarius

kvak wrote: Fri Jan 06, 2023 11:10 am Requested file...
Moving averages with envelopes ( or High - low channel) , filtered with RSI.
Possible 2 or 3 state for coloring average, also RSI have 4 trend logic ( slope, cross of signal, adjustable levels or 50 level).
Arrows with alerts.
Respected Sir,

Thanks a Lot for all the Indicators - experiments - mods, specially the drop down menus, loaded with lots of options.

Thanks. Thanks. Thanks.
These users thanked the author thomdel for the post:
kvak

DislikeRe: Moving Average indicators for MT4

thomdel wrote: Fri Jan 06, 2023 3:36 pm Respected Sir,

Thanks a Lot for all the Indicators - experiments - mods, specially the drop down menus, loaded with lots of options.

Thanks. Thanks. Thanks.
Thomdel if you're requesting for an upgrade why can't you help other traders out by contributing with a bit of honest feedback? You have fantastic upgrade ideas but you never help with any feedback on the indicator ie. how to use it, what settings etc. :roll:

It really sucks when traders make good requests but won't contribute to the site by providing some information or reasoning behind a request or why they like a certain indicator. I now get why mntiwana always would ask please give some examples with pictures, explanations etc.
Important: The worst forex brokers of all time 👎

ChuChu Rocket wrote: Fri Jan 06, 2023 8:11 pm Thomdel if you're requesting for an upgrade why can't you help other traders out by contributing with a bit of honest feedback? You have fantastic upgrade ideas but you never help with any feedback on the indicator ie. how to use it, what settings etc. :roll:

It really sucks when traders make good requests but won't contribute to the site by providing some information or reasoning behind a request or why they like a certain indicator. I now get why mntiwana always would ask please give some examples with pictures, explanations etc.

Hi,

Here is my answer :

I thanked various posts to Xard Sir because He is Grand Master / He is the Best among the Best / He is Most Generous.

I thanked mrtools / mladen Sir because both helped us with all the stuff / request.

I thanked kvak Sir, banzai Sir : because they gave us buttons : new life to buttons.
kvak Sir : His great efforts to Indicators with drop down menus to experiment / candles / experiments / mods.

I thanked all other uploaders considering they helped us.

Please Note : Most of the Times I am only using : Xard Sir Systems - beatlemaniaSA systems : kvak Sir / mrtools Indicators as it is : without changing any parameters.

Please Note : I have mentioned earlier : in one of the post few months back : that I am not a Live Trader because I am in diff field.

Please Note : I visit this forum whenever I get Time on my Laptop during my work or when I reach home.

Most of the indicators whenever I have checked : I checked with default parameters only.

Since I am not a Live Trader or with Trading History : I cannot provide any Input of myself as to what parameters will be good.

Consider me very junior in this because I am not tech savvy or not from trading background or coding background.

Whenever I made request I saw it as that if this respective Indicator gets some mods / menus / options : thinking that it will help others.

I did not made any request for myself I am not using this in Live market.

I only made request thinking if will help others.

The request(s) which I made for any of the respective indicators was because these respective Indicators were almost good with their default parameters & with a clean heart intent that they will help all Live Traders.

If you see my request on adding buttons to banzai sir or kvak sir : then that was with clean heart intent to help all of the users so that they keep chart clean or turn on/off when on small screen monitor / laptop.

Shadow line / Candles / Arrows / alerts : help all the users.

Also, some of the time : I wrote : " if you find this Indicators or option useful for others then Please Add "

Thanks. Thanks. Thanks.
These users thanked the author thomdel for the post:
Jedidiah

thomdel wrote: Wed Jan 04, 2023 6:33 pm Respected Sir,

Thanks for : !! Zero lag - Hull ema slow filtered Indicator.

If you find this useful for all users then Request you to Please Add these options :
mtf / shadow line / colour candles - 2 colour only candles ( bull & bear candles ) / arrows / alerts / button.

Reason for request : colour candles / arrows : will help all users.

Thanks for your Time, Generosity, Efforts.
Thanks a Lot.
Thanks.
Hey Mr. Tools,
Thank you for that awesome indicator. To me it’s pretty useful, combined with confluence from the higher timeframes and a 3 Level Semafor this indicator gives great entry signals!

That’s why I have to second the request made. Personally, a push alert would be enough for me to work with :)
These users thanked the author JimGordon01 for the post:
sylvester21

JimGordon01 wrote: Tue Jan 10, 2023 5:10 am Hey Mr. Tools,
Thank you for that awesome indicator. To me it’s pretty useful, combined with confluence from the higher timeframes and a 3 Level Semafor this indicator gives great entry signals!

That’s why I have to second the request made. Personally, a push alert would be enough for me to work with :)
Hopefully added all the extras mentioned.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 10):
kvak, Jedidiah, Chickenspicy, RodrigoRT7, sylvester21, Ricstar_8, thomdel, ParallelNative, fibo7818, talaate