Re: v2v dynamic system

EUR/USD:

But @ post time... The narratives... Is to break 1.06350 for Buyers to Price hike... Then, breaking 1.05810 for Sellers to Price drop.
Otherwise... Price needs to surpass the running 3-Week VWAP line above... and the running VWAP since the last significant price move down and up to the current pull back.

These users thanked the author nathanvbasko for the post (total 2):
moey_dw, Krunal Gajjar
Since Frank Sinatra sings in his own way, my charts sing... ♪  I did it, My... Way...  ♬ ; )─

LikeRe: v2v dynamic system

nathanvbasko wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 9:11 pm EUR/USD:

But @ post time... The narratives... Is to break 1.06350 for Buyers to Price hike... Then, breaking 1.05810 for Sellers to Price drop.
Otherwise... Price needs to surpass the running 3-Week VWAP line above... and the running VWAP since the last significant price move down and up to the current pull back.
Thank you for your technical anylsis & new insights bro ....... making this topic worthy to read!!
These users thanked the author moey_dw for the post (total 2):
nathanvbasko, Jedidiah
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

nathanvbasko wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 8:35 pm EUR/USD:

In the meantime... I'll wait to see what direction FX fixings (fixers) will do ; )---

Sell the highs @ previous day London highs... or Buy the dips @ previous day London lows...

@post time.... are the Frankfurt FX fixings (fixers) are trying to lure the Sellers this early?

...looking to buy the dips ; )=

These users thanked the author nathanvbasko for the post:
Krunal Gajjar
Since Frank Sinatra sings in his own way, my charts sing... ♪  I did it, My... Way...  ♬ ; )─

nathanvbasko wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 10:41 pm EUR/USD: dynamic Nadaraya-Watson with NET

New positions: open/pending

- TP @ 1.06450
The lesson... Don't underestimate the price movement a day or few hours before the NFP day ; )=

Although I was shown the optimal directional probability by my technical system... I let my contrarian tendencies get the better of me ; )---

♬ Yes, there were times, I'm sure you knew
When I bit off more than I could chew
But through it all, when there was doubt
I ate it up and spit it out
I faced it all and I stood tall and did it my way♬

Again, I was reminded of what I wrote on the first page.

Note to Self: “While no methodology or system that works in every instance . . . I have never seen anything so consistent” ─ just like this system ; )─

Test continues with Nadaraya-Watson Estimator in the next trading week.

Krunal Gajjar

v2v dynamic trading system

UPDATES: dynamic MyNET
- Removed RSI-Trend Strength Index (RSX)
- Add McGinley Dynamic using RSX as smoothing function:
If VHF is ON = The "improved" formula will be activated (based on mladen's work published @ MQL library)

The McGinley Dynamic indicator is a type of moving average that was designed to track the market better than existing moving average indicators. It is a technical indicator that improves upon moving average lines by adjusting for shifts in market speed. John R. McGinley, a market technician, is the inventor of the eponymous indicator.

KEY TAKEAWAYS:
- The McGinley Dynamic indicator is a type of moving average that was designed to track the market better than existing moving average indicators.
- This indicator solves the issue of varying market speeds by incorporating an automatic adjustment factor into its formula, which speeds (or slows) the indicator in trending, or ranging, markets.
- The McGinley Dynamic indicator improves upon conventional moving averages by minimizing price separations and volatile whipsaws so that price action is more accurately reflected.

To download the current release... Click this >>> download/file.php?id=3450488

For more info about this system... Click this >>> viewtopic.php?f=578267&t=8473253
Krunal Gajjar

This coming trading week, I'll be conservative in terms of my position size... In other words, securing a fortress of safety or taking a defensive stance.

EUR/USD: H4 TF ...as much as possible use M1 tick (volume) data ...Not enough tick data history??? Please read page #1 post.
First two days of the week, I'll be looking to sell the highs... with a TP target of 1.06100... Otherwise, I'll be buying the dips between 1.06050 - 1.05770

Nadaraya-Watson Estimator (NWE)

McGinley (MCG) Dynamic

NWE with NET
These users thanked the author nathanvbasko for the post (total 2):
josi, Krunal Gajjar