Re: Honje's collection of indicators, strategies and trading journals

The_One92 wrote: Fri Dec 30, 2022 6:31 pm Hello Honje, can you please share the TrueTL indicator?
;)
These users thanked the author Jedidiah for the post:
The_One92
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

waal69 wrote: Tue Jan 03, 2023 2:57 am Just a reminder. You've been of great help. Thank you
Sorry my friend, this plan has to be postponed.
But I promise, I'm ready. We will make beautiful teaching videos for xard system
These users thanked the author Jedidiah for the post (total 2):
waal69, Chickenspicy
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

I just found out that I can practice the second chart
Attachments
Chickenspicy

I want to achieve financial freedom in order to have enough funds for foreign exchange trading operations. . I work nearly 14 hours a day. . kind of crazy
These users thanked the author Jedidiah for the post (total 2):
Chickenspicy, ffsss

Hello Honje,

I know you love trying different charts out. I saw this the other day and thought you may like it for potential scalps. I added Xard's awesome rsioma, spike and taotra(default with only yellow visible...thanks for linking in Xard's thread).

So you mark up the chart on higher TF and trade on the lower, these are Daily/M15. Find the bias (sometimes easier said than done :Shifty: ) and mark the wicks of the last candle before your first bias colored candles...anticipating buys off the blue support lines for tomorrow in these examples on M15.

I marked up a lot more on a different Daily to produce that M15 chart...made a cleaner Daily for easier visual in pic. It's very simple and has been producing good scalps on this mini account for a couple of days.

DAILY M15
These users thanked the author DaveTrader for the post (total 3):
Chickenspicy, Jedidiah, Xanadu

thomdel