Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

I have received an updated version of the PMO from Kvak and will be using it with XU v50. I am currently working on other updates, but will post the new PMO later next week. In the meantime, I have identified trades on the 15-minute time frame using the Blue Zigzag line (white or Pink Dot). The new PMO can also be seen in the sub-window. I want to thank Mr Tools and Kvak for their help, great work guys.
Xard777

NB I will be updating the Xard #2023 Trading Plan and posting it along with the XU v50 update. Hopefully, it will make life easier for trading right side up.
Attachments
XARD: If Carlsberg made charts... Probably the best charts in the world

Skyold wrote: Sun Jan 08, 2023 4:24 am Those who can read have a clear advantage.
Read the point 4

viewtopic.php?p=1295499975#p1295499975

XARD: I was designing it around 15min TF & WS30, once satisfied with the results I will add other TFs.
I had read this was to understand the usefulness of the color change I leave it a single color then, to avoid waiting
These users thanked the author sgarr for the post (total 2):
Skyold, Jedidiah

Some new updates to XU v50 (will post late next week).
Xard777
Attachments
XARD: If Carlsberg made charts... Probably the best charts in the world

IndicatorXXXX XU v48-Index Entry

After pulling out some of my remaining hair the Xard Index Entry is now fixed and upgraded to include alerts. The lines will appear the same no matter what broker/symbol you choose. It also will be at the same price level on any timeframe you choose. I have done a lot of testing on it and believe everything is right but if you think something is incorrect please let me know.

The alert includes the message to check RSI & PMO as per RULE 4! The next version of PMO is just one colour as per Xard's v50 post above, we are just looking at whether RSI is above or below PMO.

4. Additional Filters: If the RSI is above the PMO in the sub-window, it may indicate an upward trend, and when the RSI is below the PMO, it may suggest a downward trend. Also, look for instances where price is crossing the Xard Index line in conjunction with the RSI crossing the PMO line filter.

The original version of the Xard Entry Indicator deleted button indicator objects from the screen. This was an issue that I was not aware of till now. I have deleted the version that caused button indicators to disappear and uploaded the fixed version here.
nil desperandum

@ FourXXXX / @Xard777

Please Note : This is FYI. I am not posting for any request or mods or any changes.

Respected Sir,

This is observed when we add : XXXX XU v48-INDEX ENTRY on chart which has button indicators.

When we load : XXXX XU v48-INDEX ENTRY on a Chart which has button Indicators then all buttons disappear on chart.

Note : This was also the case with earlier index entry & compound entry Indicators.

Note : I tried with some of the kvak Sir & banzai Sir button Indicators to check this.

Thanks for this Indicator. Thanks for all your mods. Thanks for all the help, support.
Thanks Again & Again.
Thanks. Thanks. Thanks.
These users thanked the author thomdel for the post (total 4):
Jedidiah, Shockr, DaveTrader, StuartWong

thomdel wrote: Sun Jan 08, 2023 6:54 pm @ FourXXXX / @Xard777

Please Note : This is FYI. I am not posting for any request or mods or any changes.

Respected Sir,

This is observed when we add : XXXX XU v48-INDEX ENTRY on chart which has button indicators.

When we load : XXXX XU v48-INDEX ENTRY on a Chart which has button Indicators then all buttons disappear on chart.

Note : This was also the case with earlier index entry & compound entry Indicators.

Note : I tired with some of the kvak Sir & banzai Sir button Indicators to check this.

Thanks for this Indicator. Thanks for all your mods. Thanks for all the help, support.
Thanks Again & Again.
Thanks. Thanks. Thanks.

I could replicate the issue with some button indicators I have but I don't know about the ones you have.

The fixed version can be downloaded here viewtopic.php?p=1295500343#p1295500343
These users thanked the author XXXX for the post (total 4):
thomdel, StuartWong, FAIZANXG, Sarj
nil desperandum

FourXXXX wrote: Sun Jan 08, 2023 7:32 pm I could replicate the issue with some button indicators I have but I don't know about the ones you have.

Try this version and let me know ASAP please if it fixes the issue.

Respected Sir,

Thanks for the Reply. Thanks for this updated Indicator.

Please Note : Now it's completely solved. Now the buttons from button Indicators are properly on Chart.

Thanks a Lot.
Thanks for your Generosity, Kindness.
These users thanked the author thomdel for the post (total 5):
XXXX, iPar, StuartWong, xard777, Sarj

DownloadRe: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

xard777 wrote: Sun Dec 25, 2022 9:29 pm Merry Christmas Everyone...

It would not be christmas without a free upgrade from Santa.
Here is
Xard Universe v48 with full source code (except for Dash).
Enjoy and have a wonderful day with family and friends.
Xard777

@Xard777, kvak, banzai, jimmy, mrtools, beatlemaniaSA, mladen, and all Church of Xard members herein :D :clap:

A Be-Lated Merry X-Mas and Hope ya'll are having an Excellent New Year So-Far !

I'm delighted when Xard takes our input's and implement's them in the next X ** Version, as that's the way we continue to improve the System; You and I see something Xard et al' don't, and a considered critique' is vital for improvement, not just a quick thumb's up! This does not help the Developer imho.

To me, ... My considered Opinion is; & especially to Newcomer's; don't focus too much on the NEW Version's. Trial what work's for you so-far, and it's all about the Second Dot !

Sorry for my poor Analogy; At some point, The Old Family car (90's - 2010's) only had 5, Maybe 6 Gauge's on the Dashboard; Temp, Fuel, Oil Level, Speedometer, Tachometer, Check Engine Light :mistake: and they RAN all Cylinder's Properly even when ONE light Offended! Now with the Present Hybrids, we have no Gauge's; only Light's, Roughly 30 - 60 to contend with when they Come ON ! Go - Figure!

My Point; So - Far (Xard V48); There has to be something for you between V15 - V 46 to be profitable! V - xx is my Classic ?!! Fill in the Dot's according to ur Preference AND I shall not Wonder from 3 Mths Trial + hint hint :D !

To Xard Et al' The Good and the Great!

Happy Pipping in 2023 !
Attachments
These users thanked the author kjoni for the post:
Jedidiah

ChartRe: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

RSI OMA with Xard Universe (XU) Histogram Display (Dual Display)

Hello all, i make some experimenting indicator, dont know if it would be useful....

I was inspired by the indicator from Mrtools, where two rsi are displayed, but one as a histogram...

This indicator have rsioma like Mr Xard use but histo I replaced with Moving averages what is used on chart...Yes, moving averages is better see on chart with conjuction wit prices, but maybe someone find this useful.

BTW, indicator have arrows, alerts and lines and it is choosable for RSI, Xuma or work together....
Rsi have lot of options, like OBOS levels, signal, 50 zero cross

Same for Xuma, possible filtering with third average, or make all signal or only firstsignals....