Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

Hai xard bro,
does index entry line indicator repaint?

XARD: I am not going to sugar coat it for you, the market is constantly fluctuating and the zigzag pattern can help identify potential support and resistance levels. However, it is important to note that the market is not set in stone and can be affected by various factors such as supply and demand, economic conditions, and investor sentiment. Therefore, I would have to say yes, the index entry line can repaint if price fluctuates around the zigzag levels. With the Index line you have entry with a tight stop, if in doubt, you can always wait for a second dot or cross of the Trend line to help with your decision process.
These users thanked the author peter john for the post (total 3):
DVanAssen, StuartWong, Musashi

I am using XARD system with ZZlines alone but it creates some problems.. First it automatically pushes the candles in background. Even when from The Properties I make chart Foreground, It switches them back to background automatically.. Candles playing in background hides the price action from the eyes blocked by the zz line. Second the size of the ZZ lines is a bit huge for the laptop screen. Their size can't be modified.... Anyway having developed a more user friendly version my please help to resolve this issue for me....
Attachments

Mustafa wrote: Sat Jan 07, 2023 9:51 pm I am using XARD system with ZZlines alone but it creates some problems.. First it automatically pushes the candles in background. Even when from The Properties I make chart Foreground, It switches them back to background automatically.. Candles playing in background hides the price action from the eyes blocked by the zz line. Second the size of the ZZ lines is a bit huge for the laptop screen. Their size can't be modified.... Anyway having developed a more user friendly version my please help to resolve this issue for me....
Also had similar issues SO it all depends which indi's u load first. The ones that follow the first will overwrite the first one and so forth. Eg, 3rd will override the second one. I ended up using buttons which solve the issue. For candles i used the Sonic candles button

XXXX: Xard has provided the source code so you can change anything. Also, try Chart Properties/ Candles in Foreground.

XARD: Try these candles in front of the zigzags...
These users thanked the author DVanAssen for the post (total 3):
Jedidiah, Mustafa, StuartWong

peter john wrote: Sat Jan 07, 2023 7:27 pm Hai xard bro,

XARD: I am not going to sugar coat it for you, the market is constantly fluctuating and the zigzag pattern can help identify potential support and resistance levels. However, it is important to note that the market is not set in stone and can be affected by various factors such as supply and demand, economic conditions, and investor sentiment. Therefore, I would have to say yes, the index entry line can repaint if price fluctuates around the zigzag levels. With the Index line you have entry with a tight stop, if in doubt, you can always wait for a second dot or cross of the Trend line to help with your decision process.
Thanks for ur kind reply bro🙏

peter john wrote: Sat Jan 07, 2023 7:27 pm Hai xard bro,

I am recoding the indicator for the reasons mentioned in the last few days and I am running quite a few tests. I think I have it right but need to do a bit more testing before posting it.

What Xard has said is very true, from what I am observing there are times you would be stopped out. But the many times you are not stopped out result in very significant profits.
These users thanked the author XXXX for the post (total 7):
Skyold, Mustafa, StuartWong, FAIZANXG, Jedidiah, kvak, Musashi
nil desperandum

What was also very useful to me in the last few months is the TMA SLOPE from XXXX (Thanks to XXXX).
As a roadmap I always look at M30. The first thing I look at is the SLOPE. Is it long or short. If the slope on M30 is long, then I look for long entries on M5 and the other way around.
Especially in the beginning it is a very useful tool even if you miss big jumps. It is a conservative technique. After a few months, you are then also ready to trade (EDIT) against the M30 TMA SLOPE when the candles enter the TMA outer bands.

Attachments
These users thanked the author Skyold for the post (total 9):
StuartWong, DaveTrader, FAIZANXG, Mustafa, Jedidiah, kvak, XXXX, knglerxst, Musashi
We create order out of chaos - we trade that order, but sometimes that chaos is out of order, so we WAIT!!! for the order to return - and we trade again. XARD777

DVanAssen wrote: Sat Jan 07, 2023 10:20 pm Also had similar issues SO it all depends which indi's u load first. The ones that follow the first will overwrite the first one and so forth. Eg, 3rd will override the second one. I ended up using buttons which solve the issue. For candles i used the Sonic candles button

XXXX: Xard has provided the source code so you can change anything. Also, try Chart Properties/ Candles in Foreground.

XARD: Try these candles in front of the zigzags...
I added one menu in zigzag, chart in foreground, if true, automatic is candles added in front of all indicators...
Maybe find it useful. I kept the original name. Noted that if you have added chart in front, if you use some indicator with candles, candles did not show !
These users thanked the author kvak for the post (total 9):
iPar, Jedidiah, DVanAssen, xard777, XXXX, Skyold, StuartWong, Mustafa, Musashi

sgarr wrote: Sun Jan 08, 2023 4:08 am I noticed that the pmo indicator is very late on the 30 minutes also from you, the green color change signal in this case arrives at the end of the long candle
Those who can read have a clear advantage.
Read the point 4

viewtopic.php?p=1295499975#p1295499975

XARD: I was designing it around 15min TF & WS30, once satisfied with the results I will add other TFs.
These users thanked the author Skyold for the post:
Jedidiah
We create order out of chaos - we trade that order, but sometimes that chaos is out of order, so we WAIT!!! for the order to return - and we trade again. XARD777