Re: Fibonacci, Trendlines, Support Resistance & Pivot Point Indicators MT4

Hi @ MrTools,
Could you delete the level lines and numbers (not trend lines) where percentiles are written with dot style in this indicator, please?
Only want to see the trendlines, as it messes up the chart.
Or if you can suggest a better indi alternative that satisfies my need, I would be very grateful.
Thank you in advance.

Hello.
I have a big request to the experts.
Could you please add signal history in this indicator. It has only the last three steps of the zigzag, I would like to see a larger history for a complete picture of the price’s target fulfillment to see how often the price fulfills the targets
These users thanked the author Intrest 1 for the post (total 2):
Chickenspicy, andrei-1

andrei-1 wrote: Sun Jan 01, 2023 9:39 pm If not_delete_levels=true and run in the tester, all levels will remain.
Thank you.
Even this possibility allows you to estimate the number of running goals in history.
Of course, not all goals are fulfilled, only those that follow the trend. The price simply will not go to the targets that are on the other side of the direction of price movement.
Attachments
These users thanked the author Intrest 1 for the post (total 3):
andrei-1, TheJurgFX, Chickenspicy

andrei-1 wrote: Wed Jan 04, 2023 9:29 pm Yes. It's interesting to make a normal version. :razz:
But I haven't even started. :lolno:
If you decide to deal with this indicator, then it would not be bad to add levels of a multiple price move there. When the price breaks through the target and goes further, it will move the same route from the beginning of the movement to the target. This will be a double price move. On the strong movements of bitcoin, a triple price move was also observed

If you perform additional constructions, then the price after the breakdown of the target has passed the same amount as from the beginning of the movement to the target. This is a double price move after the breakout. This pattern is always repeated in a multiple increase in the price route
Attachments
These users thanked the author Intrest 1 for the post (total 2):
andrei-1, RplusT