Re: v2v dynamic system

v2v dynamic trading system

UPDATES:
- MTF mode finally fixed for dynamic MyNET ; )-
- New templates and default parameter values

To download the current release... Click this >>> download/file.php?id=3450160

For more info about this system... Click this >>> viewtopic.php?p=1295387306#p1295387306
These users thanked the author nathanvbasko for the post (total 2):
josi, Krunal Gajjar
Since Frank Sinatra sings in his own way, my charts sing... ♪  I did it, My... Way...  ♬ ; )─

nathanvbasko wrote: Tue Jan 03, 2023 4:36 pm EUR/USD... on chart sub-window: dynamic Nadaraya-Watson with NET

Now, only with pending positions @ post time. I'll check it back on or around the Frankfurt Fx Fixings if these pending positions got triggered or still a viable pending/open entries.

Sell the highs with TP @ 1.06420

what the heck happen to EUR/USD? ; )-
These users thanked the author nathanvbasko for the post (total 2):
Jedidiah, Krunal Gajjar
Since Frank Sinatra sings in his own way, my charts sing... ♪  I did it, My... Way...  ♬ ; )─

nathanvbasko wrote: Wed Jan 04, 2023 7:36 pm Again... new positions: EUR/USD
- selling the highs @ post time with EUR/USD: TP @ 1.05990 - just a little above the current Week VWAP

Updated positions: EUR/USD - with same TP @ 1.05990

It will be interesting to see if Frankfurt FX fixing pushes up the price even more @ current price or returns to current week VWAP area.--- @ post time: 1.05974

These users thanked the author nathanvbasko for the post:
Krunal Gajjar

EUR/USD... continuous testing with dz NWE with NET

Updated positions: New TP @ 1.05940... a little above the Weekly VWAP (NY Day session)

I believe this price area will become resistance if it drops below or on the NY Weekly VWAP. Then, once my target is reached... My plan is to buy dips before/on/during the NY session.

Krunal Gajjar

...test continues with dynamic Nadaraya-Watson Estimator with NET

EUR/USD:

Updated positions... adjusted TP @ 1.05800 ...just a pinch of greed ; )-

Price is trying to lure more buyers (@post time)... And I'm not buying it ; )-

These users thanked the author nathanvbasko for the post (total 3):
TECHHDATE07, Chickenspicy, Krunal Gajjar

nathanvbasko wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 12:57 am ...test continues with dynamic Nadaraya-Watson Estimator with NET

EUR/USD:

Updated positions... adjusted TP @ 1.05800 ...just a pinch of greed ; )-

Price is trying to lure more buyers (@post time)... And I'm not buying it ; )-

Due to a pinch of greed, I spent a few chart hours before I closed my trade (at 1.05820)... Even so, I'm still making much better profits since I added more entries.

Let's move on... If an opportunity arises, I'll sell high.

I have only traded a few times so far... I think Nadaraya-Watson Estimator is pretty good.
The M30 chart TF, and an H1 MTF mode for HA candles with NWE... Then subsequently looking at H4 chart TF... D1 MTF mode.

v2v dynamic trading system

UPDATES:
- PIVOT FIBS plus... gets optimized
- dynamic MyNET... recompiled
- New templates and default parameter values

To download the current release... Click this >>> download/file.php?id=3450160

For more info about this system... Click this >>> viewtopic.php?p=1295387306#p1295387306
Krunal Gajjar