Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

My New Year resolution is to provide you with the tools and resources you need to succeed in your trading endeavors. This includes my XU v48 Goldband & Universe setups, as well as a comprehensive, step-by-step intra-day trading plan to help you make informed decisions and increase your chances of generating profits. I want to empower you to make it on your own and achieve a balance of profits over losses.

The Xard #2023 Day Trading Plan aims to minimize the number of steps needed to execute trades using a combination of the zigzag pattern and moving average crossover. This strategy can help us identify intra-day turning points and confirm them before entering a trade. To manage risk, we will use stop-loss orders, whether physical or virtual, to limit potential losses in the event that the price moves against our trade (My attempt to create order out of chaos).

Here is a step-by-step guide on how this strategy might play out:
1. Check the Daily Calendar: Look for major news events that can impact markets and avoid being caught off guard by unexpected market news.
2. Identify a zigzag pattern: Look for a series of peaks and troughs in the price action of the security. This pattern may indicate that a turning point is approaching.
3. Wait for confirmation: Once the zigzag pattern has completed, wait for the 9-ema moving average to cross the 36-ema trend line. This moving average crossing can serve as confirmation that the turning point is occurring.
4. Enter a trade: If you see a clear confirmation of the turning point, consider entering a trade in the direction of the anticipated move.
5. Set a stop-loss order: To manage risk, set a stop-loss order at the previous level of the zigzag. This will limit your potential loss if the price moves against your trade.
6. Exit Strategy: To be announced.

Having a well-defined trading plan can help you to trade with confidence and allow you to make more informed decisions about when to enter and exit trades.

The XARD #2023 Trading Plan can be expanded to include the use of 2nd dots that appear in the direction of the anticipated move. However, for now, I want you to focus on understanding the basics and simplicity of executing the plan as it is. We can revisit and revise the plan on a weekly basis as you become more comfortable with the strategy. The goal is to provide you with a solid foundation and help you get your head around the essentials before adding more complexity.

For now, let's establish a common plan and strategy, and practice it throughout January so that we are all on the same page. This way, we can be confident and well-prepared to trade using what we have learned for during the busy months of February, March, and April. By working together and sharing our knowledge, we can improve our skills and increase our chances of success in the market.

I will include in the XU 48-setup and the trading plan: Checking the daily calendar for major news events that can help you stay up to date on economic data releases, central bank policy announcements, and other events that could potentially impact the markets. By being aware of these events, you can plan your trades accordingly and potentially avoid being caught off guard by unexpected market moves. It's also a good idea to set alerts or notifications for any important events that you want to stay informed about. This way, you can stay on top of the news and make informed decisions about your trades.
All the best
Xard777

Note: Before sharing the new setup (allow a day or two), I want to ensure that the Xard Index line displays correctly on everyone's chart. I may need to add different versions of US30 & WS30 that are used by different brokers in order to achieve this.
Now I know that the Xard Index line is not included in the Trading Plan just now but it is another tool to have in our trading box.
I want to make sure that everyone has access to the necessary information and resources to make informed trading decisions.
Attachments
XARD: If Carlsberg made charts... Probably the best charts in the world

Is the Xard Entry Index , Volume?
XARD: It is just a simple line that is a fixed amount of Pip$ away from the designated ZigZag turning point.
However, the fixed amount of Pip$ is different for different securities.

Thanks :thumbup: I’ve seen something similar before and thought maybe that was it , will do some more researching

Edit :
Ahh it was (contraction) phase, Expansion then trend
These users thanked the author Chickenspicy for the post:
Jedidiah
0 + 0 = 0
Infinite / Infinite = 1
1 way to Heaven & it matters

SadRe: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

xard777 wrote: Tue Jan 03, 2023 9:55 am My New Year resolution is to provide you with the tools and resources you need to succeed in your trading endeavors.
Mr. XARD as you can see i have a same problem with position of XARD INDEX Entry lines in Alpari Broker Symbol names. (real ECN account): :sad:

Wallst30
Wst30_m
SPX500
SPX500_m
_DJI
GER40
GER40_m

XARD: Thanks, will look at adding the dif index names.

:) Thank you Sir
Attachments
These users thanked the author commodus for the post (total 3):
Chickenspicy, Jedidiah, Erebøs_X

[quote=xard777 post_id=1295499836 time=1672603187 user_id=4865910]
My New Year resolution is to give you the tools so that you can make it on your own.
Make 2023 the year that you achieve financial success! Don't let the fear of the end result overwhelm you. Instead, focus on your daily actions and the progress you can make each day. It's the cumulative effect of your daily habits and behaviors that will ultimately lead to your success. By consistently taking small, yet meaningful steps towards your financial goals each day, you can compound your efforts and make significant progress over time.

I have found these to be of great assistance.
Lorne
https://www.myfxbook.com/forex-economic-calendar
https://market24hclock.com/
These users thanked the author lorne for the post (total 3):
StuartWong, xard777, Jedidiah

[quote=xard777 post_id=1295499904 time=1672700117 user_id=4865910]
My New Year resolution is to provide you with the tools and resources you need to succeed in your trading endeavors. This includes my XU v48 Goldband & Universe setups, as well as a comprehensive, step-by-step intra-day trading plan to help you make informed decisions and increase your chances of generating profits. I want to empower you to make it on your own and achieve a balance of profits over losses.

Note: Before sharing the new setup (allow a day or two), I want to ensure that the Xard Index line displays correctly on everyone's chart. I may need to add different versions of US30 & WS30 that are used by different brokers in order to achieve this.

Dear Mr Xard,

Good day to you.
Thank you.
Attached is the screen shot of US30 via FXCM.

Sincerely,

Stuart
Attachments

juanlu999 wrote: Tue Jan 03, 2023 2:36 am The "Xard index entry" indicator does not work for me, I have it installed but it is not drawn on the chart. I do not know what the problem might be.
Has anyone else had this happen or know how to fix it? Thank you
Happy New Year to all and thanks to Xard and the rest of the programmers who help us so much

XARD: Can you post a screenshot of the Dow Jones for me? Thanks.
You are right, in Dow Jones it does work. I was trying on EURUSD, it's my fault. I apologize. Thanks Xard... for everything.