Re: v2v dynamic system

It appears that the Nadaraya - Watson Estimator hype is real. However, this is only one trade ; )-

We'll have to wait and see how it turns out in the long run. Meanwhile, let's see if I can make the Nadaraya - Watson envelope within v2v dynamic trading system main chart... or probably not ; )=

These users thanked the author nathanvbasko for the post (total 2):
Jedidiah, Krunal Gajjar
Since Frank Sinatra sings in his own way, my charts sing... ♪  I did it, My... Way...  ♬ ; )─

crtyptofxtrader wrote: Tue Jan 03, 2023 3:51 pm hi brother- this looks awesome

can you describe for someone noob like me on simple ground rules on how you can system

thank you in advance

Sadly... this system is not for noobs. Otherwise, Use own due diligence... Read the first page, then continue to the next pages... Then, you must practice trading and gain more experience or eyeballing price movements for thousands of hours through chart/screen time while using simple to advance indicators / tools before trying to learn/use or trading with this system.

The only simple ground rules I can describe for this system or to know the system... Is first, one must become a technically sound and/or systematically experience trader... and the rest will follow.
Since Frank Sinatra sings in his own way, my charts sing... ♪  I did it, My... Way...  ♬ ; )─

EUR/USD... on chart sub-window: dynamic Nadaraya-Watson with NET

Now, only with pending positions @ post time. I'll check it back on or around the Frankfurt Fx Fixings if these pending positions got triggered or still a viable pending/open entries.

Sell the highs with TP @ 1.06420