Re: MT4 Indicators with alerts/signals

chickensword wrote: Mon Jan 02, 2023 12:06 pm May Someone please create a heikin ashi with smoothing option for Money Flow Index please? Like this example from Ninjatrader8, with gratitude , Happy Holidays
Not sure because the metatrader well for sure the mt4 Money Flow Index uses set typical price in its calculations. To make ha candles would need it to have high, low, open, and close prices.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
Chickenspicy

rocktheedge wrote: Tue Jan 03, 2023 7:17 pm Hi Mr tool,

Can you add arrow with buffer on first dot of support and resistance and second i want to stop support when resistance start in this indicator support dot still appear when resistance start appearing

Thanks
Think if I'm understanding what you want to do correctly, think any fractal will do that.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
Jedidiah

mrtools wrote: Wed Jan 04, 2023 5:40 am Think if I'm understanding what you want to do correctly, think any fractal will do that.
It something like 123patternsV6 i want arrow on first dot of resistance and support with buffers then dot should be continue but on first arrow should be appear.
and second when resistance start support should be stop you can see when support start resistance still appear

I think you could understand what i meant to say ,

rocktheedge wrote: Wed Jan 04, 2023 10:56 pm It something like 123patternsV6 i want arrow on first dot of resistance and support with buffers then dot should be continue but on first arrow should be appear.
and second when resistance start support should be stop you can see when support start resistance still appear

I think you could understand what i meant to say ,
Try here . To match the Barry support and resistance your fractal period should = 5.