Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Yep Im trying to find a good arrow indicator. The problem with most of them is that they repaint. I know an arrow indicator with a BB setting but it will take me a while to find it on my pc, but it also repaints.
sal wrote: Sat Dec 31, 2022 8:10 pm hello bro
your posted EATA pollan is a good indicator but needs to use by playing period and BB.
this is what you are looking arrows in FB indi try..

if experts can help to add BB period can deviation will be more good
Trust the process:)

Sepo wrote: Sat Dec 31, 2022 10:46 pm Yep Im trying to find a good arrow indicator. The problem with most of them is that they repaint. I know an arrow indicator with a BB setting but it will take me a while to find it on my pc, but it also repaints.
BB arrow repaint..
if you could add BB code in the indicator you can select good arrow position!!
"There is NO GOD higher than TRUTH" - Mahatma Gandhi

Sepo wrote: Sat Dec 31, 2022 11:21 pm What do you think of this super arrow version, I'm not quite sure if it repaints or not but if it was made non repaint then I think it would be useful

I was just about to post the same indi as it claims to have an alert as well as an arrow - if it is the same as the BB arrow then it does not repaint, it recalculates - it will put an arrow on the chart on trending charts and if you refresh the indi it will only show the last arrow - making it look a perfect indi which it is not. However - if you use it on HIGHER timeframes and day trade to follow the higher TF signals it should be nothing short of FANTASTIC.
TEAMTRADER
PS - HAS ANYONE GOT THE DLL'S FOR THIS INDI? SHELL32 dll and AdvancedNotificationsLib.dll?
These users thanked the author TEAMTRADER for the post:
Sepo

Naughty 77 wrote: Sun Jan 01, 2023 2:56 am Dear Mr Tools

Happy new year to you ,may you have a great 2023.

Could you please add some bells and whistles to the attached indicator, possibly a full set of price options and a full set of MA types.
Would be most appreciated.

Regards

Naughty 77
Wish the same for you.

Have you seen this one Taotra separate ?
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
Naughty 77