Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

samxtrader wrote: Sat Dec 31, 2022 2:33 am Hi , any of these indicators repainters?
do not repaint at all
These users thanked the author Jedidiah for the post:
Chickenspicy
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

;) I am struggling, 5 minutes or 15 minutes scalping or 30 minutes trading trend?

If you only focus on scalping for 5 minutes. It's actually quite possible to make big mistakes.
If the price on the 30-minute chart has no direction and is range-bound, then a 5-minute scalping would be fatal.

If I follow the principle of trading after the price of the 30 minute chart is trending.
I might be able to get more PIPS and avoid major losses.

The semofor on the chart doesn't actually matter to me. .
All my trading is to watch the price fluctuation of slow/rsx TDI to judge whether there is a trend.

In the following days, I will repeatedly practice the consistency of trading through the FX simulator software.
Attachments
These users thanked the author Jedidiah for the post (total 2):
FAIZANXG, Rick.fx
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

Frankw wrote: Sat Dec 31, 2022 7:12 am Mr. Fibo7818, What are your procedures and strategies for using these two indicators?
Please watch the indicator and the price change on the chart. You can see what his strategy is.

2023 will be an amazing year for day traders. Some of us will lose our shirt, while others will compound massive wealth.

It is one thing for someone to take you by the hand and show you how it's done, but the best experience comes from the life lessons we learn through the "school of hard knocks." The mistakes we make that put us down can ultimately make us stronger from the experiences we gain. A wise man once said that the best thing you can do in life is to go bankrupt, not once, but twice (I think it was Alan Sugar). The knowledge we gain from these experiences cannot be explained over the kitchen table; you have to live it and experience it for yourself.

Everything we do in life, we gain from our mistakes - whether it's falling down as a baby, going bankrupt with our first business idea, or watching our spaceship explode on takeoff. These mistakes give us insights into how to do it better next time. That's why I say never give up. Look at what went wrong and come up with a workaround.

The same applies to day trading. We may blow up our accounts, but then we start to correct our mistakes and take fewer and fewer losses until our gains outweigh our losses. We use the power of the internet to join groups of like-minded fellow traders and gain insights into their mistakes as well. Over time, our strategies become honed and the steps we take become fewer and simpler.

This is our growth cycle within our chosen profession. It may take several months, or more likely several years, to gain this knowledge. But once we have it, it becomes second nature and we can do it automatically every day. So don't give up when you fall down. Pick yourself up and be the trader you're cut out to be.

Forex-station.com is a treasure trove of information. Go through all the different threads and glean a wealth of other traders' experiences, strategies, and indicators, which are both free and priceless at the same time.
Xard777.

Happy New Year to everyone!
In January, watch and learn.
In the busiest trading months of the year... February, March, April, October, September, and November, go compound your wealth.
Attachments
XARD: If Carlsberg made charts... Probably the best charts in the world

xard777 wrote: Sat Dec 31, 2022 10:42 am 2023 will be an amazing year for Day Traders, some of us will lose our shirt and some will compound massive wealth.
This guy MAN, YOU WILL NEVER GET THIS TYPE OF WISDOM ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD/INTERNET!!
YOU CANT PAY ANY AMOUNT OF MONEY TO GET THIS!! THIS IS PRICE LESS WHAT THIS GUY GAVE US!! FECKIN HELL!
THIS IS A GEM!! SAVE IT!! READ IT! OVER AND OVER!! LEARN IT!! <3
These users thanked the author FAIZANXG for the post (total 5):
Jedidiah, fibo7818, thomdel, Chickenspicy, RodrigoRT7

xard777 wrote: Sat Dec 31, 2022 10:42 am 2023 will be an amazing year for Day Traders, some of us will lose our shirt and some will compound massive wealth.

THANKS TO TEACHER XARD777 FOR HIS CONTINUOUS GENEROUS AND FREE HELP FOR SO MANY YEARS.
HOW LUCKY TO HAVE MET YOU.
WISHING YOU ALL A HAPPY, HEALTHY AND PROSPEROUS NEW YEAR!
These users thanked the author Jedidiah for the post (total 4):
FAIZANXG, fibo7818, Chickenspicy, RodrigoRT7

Frankw wrote: Sat Dec 31, 2022 7:12 am Mr. Fibo7818, What are your procedures and strategies for using these two indicators?
Where are all the indicator strategies, think about your own trading thinking and strategy, and see if the strategy belongs to your own trading personality, and whether the loss and profit are acceptable
Attachments
These users thanked the author fibo7818 for the post (total 2):
Jedidiah, Chickenspicy

xard777 wrote: Sat Dec 31, 2022 10:42 am 2023 will be an amazing year for day traders. Some of us will lose our shirt, while others will compound massive wealth.

It is one thing for someone to take you by the hand and show you how it's done, but the best experience comes from the life lessons we learn through the "school of hard knocks." The mistakes we make that put us down can ultimately make us stronger from the experiences we gain. A wise man once said that the best thing you can do in life is to go bankrupt, not once, but twice (I think it was Alan Sugar). The knowledge we gain from these experiences cannot be explained over the kitchen table; you have to live it and experience it for yourself.

Everything we do in life, we gain from our mistakes - whether it's falling down as a baby, going bankrupt with our first business idea, or watching our spaceship explode on takeoff. These mistakes give us insights into how to do it better next time. That's why I say never give up. Look at what went wrong and come up with a workaround.

The same applies to day trading. We may blow up our accounts, but then we start to correct our mistakes and take fewer and fewer losses until our gains outweigh our losses. We use the power of the internet to join groups of like-minded fellow traders and gain insights into their mistakes as well. Over time, our strategies become honed and the steps we take become fewer and simpler.

This is our growth cycle within our chosen profession. It may take several months, or more likely several years, to gain this knowledge. But once we have it, it becomes second nature and we can do it automatically every day. So don't give up when you fall down. Pick yourself up and be the trader you're cut out to be.

Forex-station.com is a treasure trove of information. Go through all the different threads and glean a wealth of other traders' experiences, strategies, and indicators, which are both free and priceless at the same time.
Xard777.

Happy New Year to everyone!
In January, watch and learn.
In the busiest trading months of the year... February, March, April, October, September, and November, go compound your wealth.
I am very grateful to Mr. Xard for his selfless teaching. I am very grateful to meet you here. I wish you and everyone a happy new year.
These users thanked the author Frankw for the post (total 2):
Jedidiah, Chickenspicy