Re: Trend Indicators for MT4

kvak wrote: Sat Dec 31, 2022 9:28 am Experiment...I saw this idea on another forum.
It is cross of two advanced forecasters....
Indicator have pack of averages, price option, MTF, alerts, arrows and button...

Respected Sir,

If you find this useful for all then Kindly : Add --- Colour Candles ( 2 colour Candles ) to : forecaster(2x)

Thanks for your Time, Efforts, Generosity.
Thanks for your numerous experiment with Indicators, buttons, drop-down menus, uploads.

Thanks.

thomdel wrote: Sat Dec 31, 2022 8:08 pm Respected Sir,

If you find this useful for all then Kindly : Add --- Colour Candles ( 2 colour Candles ) to : forecaster(2x)

Thanks for your Time, Efforts, Generosity.
Thanks for your numerous experiment with Indicators, buttons, drop-down menus, uploads.

Thanks.
Hello, here is version with candles options...
These users thanked the author kvak for the post (total 8):
Jedidiah, thomdel, Chickenspicy, RodrigoRT7, Skyold, eduarescobar, alexm, REDntense

EASY TREND

(You need use Heiken Ashi to see the graph or change the parameter ti put the graph in front of the indicators)

So I choose a H1 PERIOD to have a strong trend, I write a histogramme whith appropriate colors, and I put the all in MTF to have a better view in M1 or M5 PERIOD
EASY -> Green = UpTrend // Orange = not defined // Red = DownTrend

The Bollinger inverse is just a bollinger Band inicator whith lower-mode parameter for the upperBB line and upper-mode parameter for the lowerBB.

When a very fast Ma cross the upperBB, is probably a uptrend and when is crossing the lowerBB, is probably a downtrend.

(bollinger inverse + MA + Heiken Ashi)

So I choose a H1 PERIOD to have a strong trend, I write a histogramme whith appropriate colors, and I put the all in MTF to have a better view in M1 or M5 PERIOD

when MA > UPPERBB -> Grenn, MA < UPPER && MA > LOWERBB -> Oraange, MA < LOWERBB -> RED

(a-TENDANCE-H1-chart-window + Heiken Ashi)
and I put the histogram in a MaxMinBand channel.

So you have to ajust the parameters of BBinverse, period, deviation and shift, and the parameters of the fast MA

and the Time Frime .

I prefere

extern int TimeFrame=60;

//---- input parameters Bollinger-inverse

extern int ainpperiod = 10;

extern double ainpdeviation =1.25 ;

extern int ainpshift = 1;

//---- input parameters Ma

extern int aperiodma = 3;

extern int ashiftma = 0;

extern int amethodma = 3;

extern int apricema = 5;

//---- input parameters MaxMinChannel

extern int Band_PeriodMM = 90;

extern int SiftMM = 1;

But please, let me know your let me know your parameters preferences .
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.