Re: MT4 Trading Systems (Old or new!) Please post here

FORM Tictak

Who is familiar with my indicator, I advise you to update does not draw created for binary options in the first update does not draw created for binary options in the first line for。
请注意。But when there is a strong market change, there is a redirection。

外部 int LevelBars = 4; Filter levels created for forex。
外部双 LevelFactor = 0.4;
外部 int LevelBars = 0; The filter should not be for binary options。
外部双 LevelFactor = 0.0;

WHAT IS INSIDE THE NEW
FX BLIZZ
DESIGNED FOR ALL TYPE OF TRADERS
Newbie Friendly Interface. Suitable for Scalping, Daytrading and Swing Trading.

No Repaint Technique
FX BLIZZ does not repaint. Not in real time nor in any other conditions.

Built-In Alerts
Whenever a new signal will arise, you will get an instant alert:

– Standard MT4 Pop Up + Sound

– Email Notification

– Push (Mobile) Notification

Trading
Examples
Signals are very EASY-TO-READ. We use simple, DOUBLE COLOR confirmation.

BUY SIGNAL: BLUE ARROW+BLUE BACKGROUND

SELL SIGNAL: RED ARROW+RED BACKGROUND

Risk Warning
Before you begin trading on Real account please carefully consider your investment goals, risk and experience you have. It should be noted that Forex is a leverage based market. It should be remembered that leverage can work both in your advantage and disadvantage as well. Therefore there is a high risk of losing a part or all of your financial input placed on your account and because of that you should remember to trade with the amount of money which you can lose without taking any influential financial damage.
These users thanked the author Jedidiah for the post (total 6):
Chickenspicy, Krunal Gajjar, chris006, Xanadu, vvFish, Mrs.Watanabe
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

I guess many know TRO'S "The Rumpled one" DRAIN THE BANKS....... 2009...It's been a long time. Well, there may be later versions, but I can't be bothered with that.

While entertaining myself, reviewing a bit what happened all the years I stumbled across it in my vault and adjusted the Indicators to work on the latest MT4.
Now, I know there is a thread here on FX-Station with a lot of controversial comments. I have not the slightest intention to get into that. So spare me.

If you want to use the template and play with it, be my guest.
You may add the Range_filter 3 which actually is very beneficial for scalping. The orange one is the Trailing Fib.

Well, I had a lot of fun with it today, primarily going for the stopping volume in relation to the rest, with a lot of green pips. It was really easy. Which proves my point again, it does not matter what you put on the chart as long as you know what you are doing.
You should not trade against the H1 candle.....No, not that I strictly adhered to that if I could not resist......... :D

WELL, I WISH YOU AND YOUR FAMILIES A PROSPEROUS NEW YEAR WITH A LOT OF GREEN PIPS. STAY SAFE AND HEALTHY.
I ALSO WANT TO THANK ALL WHO CONTRIBUTE TO FOREX STATION AND IN PARTICULAR THE CODERS WHO SPEND A LOT OF THEIR TIME TO WORK ON THE IDEAS AND WISHES IN THIS FORUM FOR FREE. WE ALL SHOULD BE GRATEFUL FOR THAT.
These users thanked the author RplusT for the post (total 7):
chris006, DVanAssen, Knight, Chickenspicy, Xanadu, Jedidiah, MarVas

honje19960321 wrote: Thu Dec 22, 2022 12:19 pm

WHAT IS INSIDE THE NEW
FX BLIZZ
DESIGNED FOR ALL TYPE OF TRADERS
Newbie Friendly Interface. Suitable for Scalping, Daytrading and Swing Trading.
Honje - for some reason templates attached with the archive don't work form me; I get the black screen with info tab.
Added these indies manually and the result is very different from yours (can't find proper settings). Could you post your template?

Edit:
I shouldn't have put the indicators into a separate subfolder. Now it works as it should, although I think that those screenshots are either cherrypicked or fraud somehow . Just a few examples.
Attachments
These users thanked the author Xanadu for the post:
Jedidiah

DownloadRe: MT4 Trading Systems (Old or new!) Please post here

MAIN FEATURES:
- ADDITIONAL CONFIRMATION TOOL
The dashboard can be used as additional trading filter / optimal exit tool.

- FULLY VERSATILE
Indicator can be used with any trading instument, also commodities, stock and other indices.

- LIVE TIME DATA FEED
The dashboard provides data from the market in the real time. You are getting the latest data feed from your MT4.

- USABLE WITH ANY TRADING SOFTWARE
You can use our dashboard with your own favourite indicators!
Attachments
Forex Trading Strategies
Forex MT4 Indicators