Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

sgarr wrote: Fri Dec 30, 2022 1:08 am Do you know what this indicator is called? it has been posted several times in the forum but I don't remember and I don't know how to search for it thanks.
XARD: I do not know, try kvak or mrtools.
Maybe BB STOP
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

Dear Mr Xard,
Good day to you.

Going through Pages over the last few days again, I just realise it is a practical trading course under the master tutorship of Xard himself and senior members who contributed their knowledge, offer guidance and recommendations based on market generated and tested information. It is a treasuries for anyone wanting to learn and gain a proper foundation of trading with XU-System.

You are a Master Craftsman - You design the indicators, the parameters and put them to the test, and you put them to the test on real trading. I believe you have tweak the parameters countless time prior to posting the version for us to use it. You have a beautiful mind and good heart too - sharing the well-thought, well-designed and well order system.

My heartfelt and sincere thanks to you, XXXX, BeatlemaniaSA, Meyney, senior members who contribute their valuable insights and the excellent coders Mr Tool, Kvak, MLaden and many that help traders to hone self and skill trading for a living. Thanks Jimmy for managing this site.

Wishing you and all a “Blessed New Year”.
May Good Health, Good Wealth, Shalom be with you and loved ones.

Sincerely,

Stuart
These users thanked the author StuartWong for the post:
Jedidiah