Re: v2v dynamic system

dynamic MyNET... streamlined features & functions.

The dynamic MyNET has been simplified by removing a few overhead functions/features, while keeping the ones that consistently work.

- Indicator ON/OFF... removed
- Divergence dots... removed (temporarily)
- DMH... removed
- T3X... removed
- RSH... removed
+ Added Price input.... HA APB (best formula) Trend Biased Price

To download the current release... Click this >>> download/file.php?id=3449976

For more info about this system... Click this >>> viewtopic.php?p=1295387306#p1295387306
These users thanked the author nathanvbasko for the post (total 3):
Chickenspicy, thomdel, Krunal Gajjar
Since Frank Sinatra sings in his own way, my charts sing... ♪  I did it, My... Way...  ♬ ; )─

Nadaraya - Watson Estimator fused with dynamic MyNET

A kernel as a weighting function was used by Nadaraya and Watson in 1964 to estimate values as a locally weighted average. This produces a smoothed (non-causal) value that can be used to estimate future values. Mladen published the MQL version at MQL source library, basing it off of an indicator developed by luxAlgo for different trading platforms.

Recommendations...
- Use it for discretionary estimates only,
- never use it in any signaling mode.
- But again, it is "discretionary"... In another context, you can only blame yourself, and not the creator. ; )=

To download the current release... Click this >>> download/file.php?id=3449505

For more info about this system... Click this >>> viewtopic.php?f=578267&t=8473253
These users thanked the author nathanvbasko for the post (total 5):
josi, Skyold, Chickenspicy, kvak, Krunal Gajjar
Since Frank Sinatra sings in his own way, my charts sing... ♪  I did it, My... Way...  ♬ ; )─

EUR/USD:

Is the hype for this is real?

dynamic Nadaraya-Watson Estimator only with v2v dynamic trading system

Based on LuxAlgo... Though once inside the v2v dynamic system architecture... it became a different animal with its dynamic MyNET tool ; )=
These users thanked the author nathanvbasko for the post (total 3):
Jedidiah, Chickenspicy, Krunal Gajjar

dynamic Nadaraya - Watson Estimator with NET

A kernel as a weighting function was used by Nadaraya and Watson in 1964 to estimate values as a locally weighted average. This produces a smoothed (non-causal) value that can be used to estimate future values.

​Estimating a future state given a selective past (lagged variables) is important but provides only a fragment of the information necessary in order to forecast. The predictive distribution on the other hand contains all information about this future state given the selective past.

Recommendations...
- Use it for discretionary estimates only,
- never use (but you may) it in any signaling mode.
- But again, it is "discretionary"... In another context, you can only blame yourself, and not the creator ; )=

UPDATES:
- Band calculation got optimized for optimal probabilities.
...And the same goes with VP-R tools & Regression channel bands.
- New templates & default parameters

To download the current release... Click this >>> download/file.php?id=3449882

For more info about this system... Click this >>> viewtopic.php?p=1295387306#p1295387306
These users thanked the author nathanvbasko for the post (total 2):
Chickenspicy, Jedidiah