Re: Moving Average indicators for MT4

kvak wrote: Fri Dec 23, 2022 11:27 am eAverages ribbon. Classic cross ribbon of average with mtf, alerts and arrows.
Added one calculation to it named construct, in this case fast average is calculate by values of 3 periods( not simply average of 3) and slow average have mirrored calculation....speed, slowness of averages you determine by differences between periods.

Respected Sir,

If you find this beneficial for all the users then It would be really great if you add :
1) Colour Candles - 2 Colour Candles
2) Button

Thanks for your Generosity, efforts, uploads.

Thanks for all the buttons to the Indicators. Thanks for the various tweaks. Thanks for all the drop down menu. Thanks for the mods.

thomdel wrote: Mon Dec 26, 2022 9:56 pm Respected Sir,

If you find this beneficial for all the users then It would be really great if you add :
1) Colour Candles - 2 Colour Candles
2) Button

Thanks for your Generosity, efforts, uploads.

Thanks for all the buttons to the Indicators. Thanks for the various tweaks. Thanks for all the drop down menu. Thanks for the mods.
Hello Thomdel.
Happy holidays and all the best for the new year.
Test this version....
These users thanked the author kvak for the post (total 7):
太虚一毫, thomdel, RodrigoRT7, josi, Chickenspicy, TransparentTrader, Jedidiah

kvak wrote: Tue Dec 27, 2022 12:05 am Hello Thomdel.
Happy holidays and all the best for the new year.
Test this version....

Hi kvak, I asked this question in a separate post but feel it may be more appropriate to ask it here.

Can you share the settings you used to get the eAverages ribbon looking like it does in the picture above?

I was able to get very close by using all of the default settings except for changing the first ma type to "G moving average". However, I can't seem to get my dotted MA on the screen (I think it's the signal line) to look exactly like yours.

TransparentTrader wrote: Tue Dec 27, 2022 3:04 am Hi kvak, I asked this question in a separate post but feel it may be more appropriate to ask it here.

Can you share the settings you used to get the eAverages ribbon looking like it does in the picture above?

I was able to get very close by using all of the default settings except for changing the first ma type to "G moving average". However, I can't seem to get my dotted MA on the screen (I think it's the signal line) to look exactly like yours.
Hello.
I post picture....for calculation logic "continues line", is used only first MA period and calculation for main and second line is due by internal calculation.
There is some experimental trend logics....in parentheses is explained how it works...
Second and third period dont affect this....
Attachments
These users thanked the author kvak for the post (total 2):
Jedidiah, TransparentTrader

This is standart averages with levels (DSL,quantile, floating).
But in this averages I try experimenting with different collor filling.
Too mutch limit bars slow down terminal....
for subwindow rsi look here filled rsi
These users thanked the author kvak for the post (total 8):
太虚一毫, Chickenspicy, thomdel, Jimmy, Skyold, Abdi, Jedidiah, RodrigoRT7

kvak wrote: Tue Dec 27, 2022 3:26 am Hello.
I post picture....for calculation logic "continues line", is used only first MA period and calculation for main and second line is due by internal calculation.
There is some experimental trend logics....in parentheses is explained how it works...
Second and third period dont affect this....

Looks great - just tried these settings on the lower timeframes and it's equally impressive!

Definitely thinking of an idea where I have an M30 or H1 chart for the indices open using this indicator while I scalp on the M1-M5 timeframes to see the bigger picture.
These users thanked the author TransparentTrader for the post:
kvak

Updated version...I find one simply way of smoothing and implent it to this indicator for trying..
In first picture have non smoothed G-moving average in second is smoothed in same period.
These users thanked the author kvak for the post (total 8):
RodrigoRT7, TransparentTrader, 太虚一毫, sylvester21, Chickenspicy, Ricstar_8, Jedidiah, thomdel

Naughty 77 wrote: Sun Jan 01, 2023 2:56 am Dear Mr Tools

Happy new year to you ,may you have a great 2023.

Could you please add some bells and whistles to the attached indicator, possibly a full set of price options and a full set of MA types.
Would be most appreciated.

Regards

Naughty 77
Added all the averages and prices.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 5):
kvak, vvFish, josi, Naughty 77, Jedidiah