Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

[quote=Ogee post_id=1295499212 time=1671727442 user_id=4932353]
not sure if this is what you mean but couldn't XARD's zones do that?

If both 1 and 2 MAs are set to 36 then you get background colour change on price cross of MA.

XU-MA Zones button.mq4

Ogee
Is this bay ground colour will appear on the Same current bar or after bar crosses the line late 1 bar!
i am unable to find this situation!
Attachments
"There is NO GOD higher than TRUTH" - Mahatma Gandhi

TransparentTrader wrote: Wed Dec 21, 2022 12:22 am Kvak and mrtools, or whoever wants to take this on, I have a TradingView indicator that I would like converted into MT4 if possible:

https://www.tradingview.com/script/D9lP ... -Pressure/

To all the amazing programmers on this website, I just wanted to give this a bump and see if anybody could convert this TradingView indicator into MT4.

If everyone is too busy enjoying the holidays to tackle it, or it's too difficult to do the conversion, feel free to let me know.

Happy Holidays to everybody!
These users thanked the author TransparentTrader for the post:
Chickenspicy

TransparentTrader wrote: Sat Dec 24, 2022 8:55 am To all the amazing programmers on this website, I just wanted to give this a bump and see if anybody could convert this TradingView indicator into MT4.

If everyone is too busy enjoying the holidays to tackle it, or it's too difficult to do the conversion, feel free to let me know.

Happy Holidays to everybody!
Made a ema version for comparison and posted it here various indicators
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 2):
Chickenspicy, TransparentTrader

traderokey wrote: Wed Dec 21, 2022 11:29 pm Hi Mrtools,

Could you please produce an exact replica of the "! VininI BB_MA_WPR avgs (mtf + alerts + arrows + btn)" indicator but use Momentum instead of WPR.
I'll want the indicator behaviour and all features to be the same, only replace WPR with Momentum.

I have attached the version of the Momentum indicator to be used.

Thanks.

! VininI BB_MA_WPR avgs (mtf + alerts + arrows + btn).ex4

Momentum.mq4

Hi Mrtools,

Did you have a chance to look at my request?
Wishing you a merry Christmas and God's blessings.
Thanks for all the support.
These users thanked the author traderokey for the post:
Chickenspicy