Re: DSL (Discontinued Signal Line) indicators

Jon wrote: Sun Dec 18, 2022 8:39 pm Just curious about where your entries and exits would be on this chart? Obviously in line with HT
The question seems unnecessary (as the indicator not only shows lines but candles - so: after first green candle: buy; after first red candle: sell etc) but it actually is relevant because you mostly lose your trades following this priniple:
Attachments

josi wrote: Sun Dec 18, 2022 9:06 pm The question seems unnecessary (as the indicator not only shows lines but candles - so: after first green candle: buy; after first red candle: sell etc) but it actually is relevant because you mostly lose your trades following this priniple:
Maybe we have to change the colours around

On a serious note it would be nice to know how this indicator could be used effectively, I'm always up for learning something new. Like you said following the principle of buying and selling when you have a colour change seems to fail. I must not be seeing something.

Jon wrote: Sun Dec 18, 2022 9:16 pm On a serious note it would be nice to know how this indicator could be used effectively, I'm always up for learning something new. Like you said following the principle of buying and selling when you have a colour change seems to fail. I must not be seeing something.
The answer - as so often - has been given a trillion times by almost everybody: avoid ranges
(and/or change to a tradable TF, i. e. move up or down until all becomes - once again - clear)
Attachments
These users thanked the author josi for the post (total 2):
Chickenspicy, RodrigoRT7

josi wrote: Sun Dec 18, 2022 11:42 pm The answer - as so often - has been given a trillion times by almost everybody: avoid ranges
(and/or change to a tradable TF, i. e. move up or down until all becomes - once again - clear)
Thankyou for your reply (Are you sure it's a trillion :D ) I always appreciate your answers and find something to take away from it. I wont be using it but I'm sure someone will. Have a good one:)
These users thanked the author Jon for the post (total 2):
josi, Chickenspicy

johnere wrote: Sat Dec 17, 2022 10:56 pm I changed timeframe and still not working. Do you have the mq4 of it, so i can fix it?
Zero indicator is blank separate window indicator, it applied for hide settings of overlaid indicator. suppose you applied zero indicator and applied macd in same window then settings of macd 12-26-9 will not be visible.
hope you understand it.
These users thanked the author alpha24 for the post:
Chickenspicy
Complexity Is The Enemy Of Execution

josi wrote: Sun Dec 18, 2022 9:06 pm The question seems unnecessary (as the indicator not only shows lines but candles - so: after first green candle: buy; after first red candle: sell etc) but it actually is relevant because you mostly lose your trades following this priniple:
Yes, the candles were coded to follow the line color, made this version for when your chosen adxvma price breaks the channels the candles should change color.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 10):
Chickenspicy, vvFish, kvak, thomdel, josi, Krunal Gajjar, Jedidiah, 太虚一毫, Ricstar_8, RodrigoRT7

HappyRe: DSL (Discontinued Signal Line) indicators

Tradehunter wrote: Mon Dec 26, 2022 2:12 am This color scheme is ridiculous!
You might have a second career as a painter or fashion designer! Very nice ;)
Haha thanks man glad you like that one. Always had a thing for trying to make themes that are nice for our eyes and charts. Here's some more: MT4 Chart Color Schemes 😊
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post (total 5):
Tradehunter, thomdel, Chickenspicy, Jedidiah, RodrigoRT7
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance