Re: Step Indicators for MT4

Step ATR Adaptive VMA (Volume Moving Average)

This is step atr adaptive vma looks like it may be of some use on larger timeframes not sure on time frames less than an hour but needs testing.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 13):
kvak, Jedidiah, talaate, RodrigoRT7, josi, Jimmy, moey_dw, Krunal Gajjar, 太虚一毫, eduarescobar, thomdel, Jackson Doh, maroka

mrtools wrote: Thu Dec 22, 2022 10:21 am This is step atr adaptive vma looks like it may be of some use on larger timeframes not sure on time frames less than an hour but needs testing.
Dear mrtools
This one looks very good, especially for scalping (I guess), however, the indicator needs to add alerts and MTF options, hope you do that.
If you also may create MTF histo, will be wonderfull
My Regards

talaate wrote: Fri Dec 23, 2022 12:40 am Dear mrtools
This one looks very good, especially for scalping (I guess), however, the indicator needs to add alerts and MTF options, hope you do that.
If you also may create MTF histo, will be wonderfull
My Regards
Added mtf and alerts.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 11):
Alphonse91, FXSurf, RodrigoRT7, Chickenspicy, talaate, kvak, Jedidiah, Jimmy, Krunal Gajjar, traderduke, alexm

mrtools wrote: Fri Feb 24, 2017 1:39 pm This is a step t3 average. The indicator is mtf with 7 different display types, with alerts on color change. On the chart pictures using 10 pip bands with 21 period T3 on an hourly chart, the other picture is the same settings except time frame equal 4 hours.Also displaying lines, dots, and bars.

hi,
could you please add the feature to show the indicator with candle and wick as in the picture? because wick cannot be seen when there displaying bar.
thanx in advance.

chocolatier wrote: Sun Jan 08, 2023 11:52 pm hi,
could you please add the feature to show the indicator with candle and wick as in the picture? because wick cannot be seen when there displaying bar.
thanx in advance.

Hi,

See the attached Indicator. I have this file. This may help. Don't know whether this is same or not.

I cannot check right now as I am not in place.

Thanks.
These users thanked the author thomdel for the post:
RodrigoRT7

chocolatier wrote: Sun Jan 08, 2023 11:52 pm hi,
thanx in advance.
Hello, I changed bars to candles with autowidth....(need tick to adjust)....Test it
These users thanked the author kvak for the post (total 6):
Jedidiah, Chickenspicy, xard777, RodrigoRT7, iPar, 太虚一毫