Re: XXXX Trading System "Money For Nothing" (except blood, sweat, tears and persistence)

BabLeBaobab wrote: Tue Dec 20, 2022 10:32 am Hello Mister FourXXXX, I was asking myself about the same thing before Giant is telling you. I was asking me about how to manage this kind of strategie.
Need a strong trend so are you watching the TMA slope to evaluate the strenght of it?
Do you watch for a special set up on M1 to reenter in M5 on this set up?
I imagine that you are watching the ADR level and the MMaths and the nearest supports or resistance to thing about end of moove or not
How do you place the SL (just below the green point in upmoove ? or below the trend line that 'd signify inversion of the moove)?
Or are you just systematic and the RiskReward pays the loosing trades?

Have you some preetablished rules about that.?
Thanks for all that you share for us.
I am not using M1 or MMath, The last screenshot and template I posted is what I use with M5, M15 and M30 charts open. Usually, I am aiming to take profit @ 61.8% ADR. But I also am watching very closely the 200SMA, 61.8% retracement, 61.8% Fibonacci Extension (the green one), Open Line, PDL, PDH, PWL, PDL and previous large Semafors. I trade JPN225, HK50 and DAX, all these levels work on them but other symbols may be different. If price is reaching any of these levels then I watch, sometimes it can be a sharp retracement, sometime it will plow straight through and other times it will stall there and then ether retrace or continue the trend.

My initial stop will be past the last white or larger semafor and once the trade is moving well in my favour I use the 36 EMA trailing stop in my EA on M5 (just click the Yellow MASL button). Don't leave the EA running on other time frames just on the M5 and once you open a trade on M5 don't change TF or the Symbol or you may have problems with the EA.

The TMA slope will show the strength of a trend, if the background is grey on M5 look at taking profit at the edge of the bands except at the open or if there is some news. In a strong a trend, I would normally close a trade if price has moved outside the TMA bands and is about to reenter the band area. Usually, you will get another signal to enter following a retracement back into the ribbon with a small semaphore like the chart above from Xards thread.

There are losing trades and there are losing days sometimes but most days are positive for me. There are also trend days, usually one a week, they are the days I get in and keep adding to my position. These days are when you can really make big money. It is possible to open trades and just let the 36EMA trailing stop close the trade with no take profit set. Read the book I posted here about making the most of trend days. viewtopic.php?p=1295498030#p1295498030
These users thanked the author XXXX for the post (total 7):
BabLeBaobab, Skyold, StuartWong, Giangyforex, chris006, DaveTrader, Musashi
nil desperandum

Re: XXXX Trading System "Money For Nothing" (except blood, sweat, tears and persistence)

i am trying to stay more possible with the trend and dont be afraid :) , i use the 61.8 acqua like trailing stop for the positions

the ultimate buy is taken at the break of little red semafor because for me it is not confimed :)

Dear Mr XXXX its possible to disable the big zz line ? another request do you know if its possible to create a semafor trendline ?
Attachments
When trading, stay calm and be your own best EA

Giangyforex wrote: Thu Dec 22, 2022 2:35 am i am trying to stay more possible with the trend and dont be afraid :) , i use the 61.8 acqua like trailing stop for the positions

the ultimate buy is taken at the break of little red semafor because for me it is not confimed :)

Dear Mr XXXX its possible to disable the big zz line ? another request do you know if its possible to create a semafor trendline ?
You can turn off the ZZ by clicking the ZZALERT button. As for a semaphore trendline I don't understand what that is.

The support and resistance indicator that I have on the chart shows "the ultimate buy is taken at the break of little red semafor" but I see you have removed it.

I strongly suggest either removing the EA from your chart or reading how it works before enabling it. The Aqua and Violet lines are for stop loss and take profit and would have closed your trades where they are in the screenshot if the EA was enabled.

Good to see you are making a profit :)

These users thanked the author XXXX for the post (total 2):
StuartWong, Musashi
nil desperandum

FourXXXX wrote: Thu Dec 22, 2022 7:14 am You can turn off the ZZ by clicking the ZZALERT button. As for a semaphore trendline I don't understand what that is.

The support and resistance indicator that I have on the chart shows "the ultimate buy is taken at the break of little red semafor" but I see you have removed it.

I strongly suggest either removing the EA from your chart or reading how it works before enabling it. The Aqua and Violet lines are for stop loss and take profit and would have closed your trades where they are in the screenshot if the EA was enabled.

thanks Mr XXXX i am trying do my best with the system , i have disable the Ea and in my trades i have used the 61.8 fib acqua line for trailing stop ,
i have place the trade after breakout of m5 red semafor , with all support and resistence my screen is unreadable :)
i mean if possible to disable no the zzline but the big red and blu trendline on the biggest semafor and use another for the white semafor ...
and can i ask you if message for ribbon and take profit are disable ? in older version it alerted me :)
sorry my english is not perfect :)
When trading, stay calm and be your own best EA

Giangyforex wrote: Thu Dec 22, 2022 9:13 am thanks Mr XXXX i am trying do my best with the system , i have disable the Ea and in my trades i have used the 61.8 fib acqua line for trailing stop ,
i have place the trade after breakout of m5 red semafor , with all support and resistence my screen is unreadable :)
i mean if possible to disable no the zzline but the big red and blu trendline on the biggest semafor and use another for the white semafor ...
and can i ask you if message for ribbon and take profit are disable ? in older version it alerted me :)
sorry my english is not perfect :)
You can turn off those lines in the V46 Semafor indicator by changing their colour to NONE. The alerts are generated by the TMA Bands indicator and are turned on by default, I have had MT4 stop giving alerts occasionally and have to restart it.
These users thanked the author XXXX for the post (total 2):
Giangyforex, Musashi
nil desperandum

[quote=FourXXXX post_id=1295499147 time=1671653664 user_id=4944401]
You can turn off the ZZ by clicking the ZZALERT button. As for a semaphore trendline I don't understand what that is.

Dear Mr Four XXXX,
Thank you for sharing.

Appreciate your kindness to share your system, integrating the specific indicators to take good trades, this kind of integration takes much thoughts, testing and time.
I observe your XXXX Support and Resistance indicator. I discover drawing the M30 levels then switch to M5 is very useful to identify good entry zone (with TMA Band), and stop loss zone too. I wonder whether it is possible to have MTF with this excellent indicator.
It is Christmas season.
May God shower His richest blessings of good health, peace, well being and wisdom upon you and loved ones, and keep watch over you and and loved ones in your going out and coming in.
Merry Christmas and Great Good Year Ahead.

Cheers.

Sincerely,

Stuart
These users thanked the author StuartWong for the post (total 5):
Giangyforex, Skyold, Chickenspicy, DaveTrader, Musashi