Re: A New Trading Game (chaos game) Played for Money and Played in Risk- Free Space

sal wrote: Thu Dec 22, 2022 2:08 am he is testing today.. live trade in DEMO bro..
s/r levels when RSI line moves on the ob/os level . this is what i understand.
Yes @Sal
Old way is still valid market analytics in "Short Term" fluctuations always translated in S/R response but not necessarily RSI keep note, until RSI & S/R Meet equality criteria of cross level & return level, BTW I at the same time trading in real account Happily & i want em all to understand & succeed with the ORBIT. but may be its hard to understand it, its solely about compassion not about me being right or someone else wrong like ego traps.
If i help creating half a dozen serious people to achieve maximum success in trading with the ORBIT within span of a month or so i will be more then glad to have my objective achieved of helping & giving back honestly.

Regards
These users thanked the author k_khan_bt for the post:
Xanadu
eⁱˣ=cos(x)+i⋅sin(x) / e i π + 1 = 0/z = r e i θ / e x + i y = e x ( cos ⁡ y + i sin− sin θ, cos θ) ⁡

Re: A New Trading Game (chaos game) Played for Money and Played in Risk- Free Space

k_khan_bt wrote: Thu Dec 22, 2022 1:42 am Market analysis after short reversal.
lets analyze how to take safe trades with the ORBIT

Hi Friend,
I think your orbit is bugged, in fact in every video you showed every parameters of orbit is always the same and furthermore your arrow in the right says " btcusd " while you are in eurjpy pair.
I've noticed it tends to bug when you open more "orbit" in many pair, so i would recommend you to open one pair at time with orbit and refresh.
Also thank you for your effort trying to post trades with this promising system.
These users thanked the author ItalianTrader for the post (total 2):
k_khan_bt, regit

ItalianTrader wrote: Thu Dec 22, 2022 8:05 am Hi Friend,
I think your orbit is bugged, in fact in every video you showed every parameters of orbit is always the same and furthermore your arrow in the right says " btcusd " while you are in eurjpy pair.
I've noticed it tends to bug when you open more "orbit" in many pair, so i would recommend you to open one pair at time with orbit and refresh.
Also thank you for your effort trying to post trades with this promising system.
Dear Friend,

Thank you for taking time to reply, its not my tool its creator is @Darkdoji i am a tester testing it and trying to educate others to take effective trades with it but infact i am dealing with negligence & inexperience of trading for most of "my limited" time here, how good this comment can be for someone who know the parameter is set to a quarter & its not what we consider for taking short trades however here is BTC VS USD

https://www.binance.com/en/delivery/btcusd_quarter

If you are really interested then go ahead & read the pdf i am attaching again "read them in order of my attachment" after that we will discuss the practical application of the tool mind it i deal with Binary options only therefore my field is short reversals & fractal spikes i can guide you about that fully after you understand the underlying theme of the ORBIT the Tool.

Best Regards
These users thanked the author k_khan_bt for the post:
ItalianTrader
eⁱˣ=cos(x)+i⋅sin(x) / e i π + 1 = 0/z = r e i θ / e x + i y = e x ( cos ⁡ y + i sin− sin θ, cos θ) ⁡

k_khan_bt wrote: Thu Dec 22, 2022 9:08 am Dear Friend,

Thank you for taking time to reply, its not my tool its creator is @Darkdoji i am a tester testing it and trying to educate others to take effective trades with it but infact i am dealing with negligence & inexperience of trading for most of "my limited" time here, how good this comment can be for someone who know the parameter is set to a quarter & its not what we consider for taking short trades however here is BTC VS USD

https://www.binance.com/en/delivery/btcusd_quarter

If you are really interested then go ahead & read the pdf i am attaching again "read them in order of my attachment" after that we will discuss the practical application of the tool mind it i deal with Binary options only therefore my field is short reversals & fractal spikes i can guide you about that fully after you understand the underlying theme of the ORBIT the Tool.

Best Regards
Hi khan,
Thank you for your reply, i firstly want to say that my comment was not intended to offend you and also what i am going to say now, but rather just to point out an objective issue that you have in your chart and to expose a problem that others may have.
I don't understand some parts of your comment, if you are trading eurjpy what does btcusd have to do with it ? The problem is that having your orbit bugged, you can't in no way use all the parameters showed in the screen for taking trades (the arrows, ciclicality,KSO and all the others),because they are glitched and not effective.You can at most use the semaphores and the MRI which can still be useful, but they are just a tiny part of the system.
As for the PDFs I have already read them all and quite understood them ( not perfectly all the mechanism but still a good part ), if you want i'm open for discussion and as for me, i also do like short scalps reversal so i think we are both good.
Best regards , and thank you
These users thanked the author ItalianTrader for the post (total 2):
k_khan_bt, regit

ItalianTrader wrote: Thu Dec 22, 2022 8:04 pm Hi khan,
Thank you for your reply, i firstly want to say that my comment was not intended to offend you and also what i am going to say now, but rather just to point out an objective issue that you have in your chart and to expose a problem that others may have.
I don't understand some parts of your comment, if you are trading eurjpy what does btcusd have to do with it ? The problem is that having your orbit bugged, you can't in no way use all the parameters showed in the screen for taking trades (the arrows, ciclicality,KSO and all the others),because they are glitched and not effective.You can at most use the semaphores and the MRI which can still be useful, but they are just a tiny part of the system.
As for the PDFs I have already read them all and quite understood them ( not perfectly all the mechanism but still a good part ), if you want i'm open for discussion and as for me, i also do like short scalps reversal so i think we are both good.
Best regards , and thank you
Hi, i agree on what you say, yesterday i tried and after loading template it shows "XAU/USD" even if i load it on eurusd, gbpusd... and they all show the same arrows, so i guess that signals correspond to Xauusd. Did you find a way to solve that?

ffsss wrote: Thu Dec 22, 2022 11:08 pm Hi, i agree on what you say, yesterday i tried and after loading template it shows "XAU/USD" even if i load it on eurusd, gbpusd... and they all show the same arrows, so i guess that signals correspond to Xauusd. Did you find a way to solve that?
Yes, you have to open one pair at time with orbit,opening many pairs with orbit will led to bug, or at most 2 pairs opened with orbit, more of 2 will likely cause you glitching .
These users thanked the author ItalianTrader for the post:
k_khan_bt

1337br wrote: Sat Dec 24, 2022 8:03 am I would like to understand how KSO really works, how to fit it into a pullback to understand that it is over, this forum is missing in this forum on how to fit the tools, let's wait @darkdoji to appear to take the doubts of people who have already spent days Studying the system ....
Did you find out how it works? I think kso doesnt work correctly in my chart so i cant tell.