Re: Stochastic indicators for MT4

mrtools wrote: Sat Dec 31, 2022 1:37 pm Can you please explain more, not sure I am understanding what you are looking for?
Thank you for your reply, Mr. Tools.
I am sending you a screenshot and new indicator in a zipped folder regarding the multipairs option. I found one indicator "multi_symbols_stochastic_mtf_nmc" coded by Mladen and it contains the multipairs option I was talking about. The indicator is useful to me because I can see the correlation between currency pairs in one window. However, in that indicator "multi_symbols_stochastic_mtf_nmc" the StchasticD line(dashed line) is missing, so I see only one, Stochastic K line... I would like if you can add the StochasticD period line in this indicator "multi_symbols_stochastic_mtf_nmc" which I just sent you, actually that would do the job and would be enough,so I will be able to see both Stochastic lines(solid line and dashed line) on currency pairs

...or you can add the multipairs option in the first indicator I sent you...for me is the same, I don't know what would be easier for you to code