Re: MT4 Indicators with alerts/signals

Hekko mrtools and other coders in the house, please can you help to add the option to show dashboard l TRUE /FALSE to this indicator, Thanks for your precious time.
“My losses have taught me that I must not begin to advance until I am sure I shall not have to retreat. But if I cannot advance I do not move at all.” –Jesse Livermore

dansmol wrote: Wed Dec 21, 2022 4:44 am Gentlemen
Can anybody add alerts (message , sound , arrows ) to
the attached indicator
Thank you very much for you time :thumbup:
All the best
Dan :) :Hot: MA color nrp.mq4
Added the alerts not able to verify they work correctly, please verify.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 2):
Chickenspicy, 太虚一毫

Hi Mr Tools,

I have a simple request, if possible. Can an alert option be added when the currencies cross each other, disregarding the 0 level. Currently the alerts are only when the 0 level is crossed. And it would be great to have an option to turn off the 0 level, as well as have the message read which Currency crossed instead of the pair. For instance, if USD crossed JPY down, it reads USDJPY down, instead of USD crossed JPY down. But this is not a huge issue. However, disregarding the 50 level is more important. I would greatly appreciate!

Thank you in advance for your consideration!!!!!!

naluvs01 wrote: Thu Dec 22, 2022 3:38 am Hi Mr Tools,

I have a simple request, if possible. Can an alert option be added when the currencies cross each other, disregarding the 0 level. Currently the alerts are only when the 0 level is crossed. And it would be great to have an option to turn off the 0 level, as well as have the message read which Currency crossed instead of the pair. For instance, if USD crossed JPY down, it reads USDJPY down, instead of USD crossed JPY down. But this is not a huge issue. However, disregarding the 50 level is more important. I would greatly appreciate!

Thank you in advance for your consideration!!!!!!
In that code not exactly sure how the alerts are determined, sorry.

Hi Mr tools,

Is it possible to add alerts when the currencies cross? I don't know which one is easier to do. Either one would be great. I believe they are both powerful indicators in my opinion. Both indicators are CPU intensive.

Thank you for your consideration!!!!!

P.S. Mr Tools... The Daily Strength indicator with alerts is all I need, so i don't take too much of your time!!