Re: A New Trading Game (chaos game) Played for Money and Played in Risk- Free Space

ffsss wrote: Thu Dec 22, 2022 1:26 am About that, i have been watching for some time, but i have not seen the arrow change on live yet. In your video the arrows were already bearish when the video started, the important thing is, when does the arrow turn from red to green?
I Think you badly need to pay attention plz do it.

Where is the----> Big white arrow can you grab it?

Be clear once for all all colored arrows are pointing overall market on daily,cyclical,hourly levels, mid short reversals re spotted with the help of big white arrow & round fractals.

Regards
eⁱˣ=cos(x)+i⋅sin(x) / e i π + 1 = 0/z = r e i θ / e x + i y = e x ( cos ⁡ y + i sin− sin θ, cos θ) ⁡

Re: A New Trading Game (chaos game) Played for Money and Played in Risk- Free Space

k_khan_bt wrote: Thu Dec 22, 2022 1:51 am I Think you badly need to pay attention plz do it.

Where is the----> Big white arrow can you grab it?

Be clear once for all all colored arrows are pointing overall market on daily,cyclical,hourly levels, mid short reversals re spotted with the help of big white arrow & round fractals.

Regards
This arrow? But this was also down when your video started.
Attachments

ffsss wrote: Thu Dec 22, 2022 1:26 am About that, i have been watching for some time, but i have not seen the arrow change on live yet. In your video the arrows were already bearish when the video started, the important thing is, when does the arrow turn from red to green?
With ORBIT We do not expect anyone to understand the tool without understanding its underlying scientific market analytics no way if you through questions without reading its manuals understanding the functions & using it yourself but before that you need to get yourself out of Moving averages, color changing arrows, crossing lines mindset, this tool is unconventional do not suppose it to behave the way conventional indicators use to be.
eⁱˣ=cos(x)+i⋅sin(x) / e i π + 1 = 0/z = r e i θ / e x + i y = e x ( cos ⁡ y + i sin− sin θ, cos θ) ⁡

ffsss wrote: Thu Dec 22, 2022 2:01 am This arrow? But this was also down when your video started.
Okay so this BTC VS USD arrow is pointing down & thats a question right
Plz understand & reply the following in order for the sack of your own better understanding

1. Where were the market when i took trade?
2. In Which direction did i took trade?
3. In my next video where was the market after 15 mins?

he is testing today.. live trade in DEMO bro..
s/r levels when RSI line moves on the ob/os level . this is what i understand.
Attachments
"There is NO GOD higher than TRUTH" - Mahatma Gandhi

For example this is a live image right now. It says the trend bull long term (orbit spot, price dynamics) but bearish short term (white arrow, spike event, antipersistent series)

Is it correct? If so at some moment those bearish arrows should change into bullish ones, but i havent seen any change of arrow in real time, that is why i ask.
Can anyone confirm?
Attachments